benji's 1st school dance

*Benji goes to his first school dance ever! Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree 💚

Today is Benji's elementary school dance! Today's dance is for the first graders and second graders! Benji is in first grade now and loves it! He is doing wonderful in school and is advanced in his whole class.

Benji can't wait to take his best friend forever Kinley to the dance! Will is helping him get ready while RJ is keeping the younger two occupied in the playroom.

Will is fixing up Benji's belt while Benji is buttoning up his light blue shirt.

"Are you excited to go to the dance tonight?" Will asks Benji as he straightens up Benji's pants legs.

"Yes, Daddy! I'm really excited to see Kinley and the rest of my friends at the dance!" Benji says as Will smiles.

"I'm glad you are excited buddy. You missed a button, let me fix them." Will says as he rebuttons Benji's dress shirt.

*Benji's outfit with black dress pants and black dress shoes *

"Are you are going to dance your little butt off?" Will asks Benji, cleaning his cheek off.

"Yeah! I really love dancing! I like to dance like Papi!" Benji says as he salsa dance, making Will giggle.

"Papi does love to dance! You must have gotten that from him. You look so handsome! Do you want me to do your hair or a Papi?" Will asks Benji as he cleans off the bathroom counter.

"Papi! He does the best mohawks! But you make my hair nice for pictures!" Benji says as Will smiles.

"Aw, thank you bud. Let's head downstairs and wait for Kinley and her mommies." Will says as he and Benji walk down the steps.

"Babe, can you come here real quick?" Will says as RJ brings in a fussy Theodore and Coralei runs in.

"Here's Daddy, bud! It's okay." RJ says as Will holds Theodore and helps him calm down a little.

"Bubba! Hi!" Coralei says as he hugs Benji tightly.

"Hi, Coralei! I'm going to a dance at my school with my best friend, Kinley!" Benji says as Coralei begins to dance.

Benji and Coralei dance together and RJ films them and posts it on Snapchat.

"Benji wants a mohawk, he says you do them the best." Will says as RJ awes.

"Aw, that's nice for him to say!" RJ says as he smiles and kisses Will.

"Look at these two dancing. That's so cute." Will says as he films Benji and Coralei dancing together.

"Bubba, come here! Let me do your mohawk before Kinley come." RJ says as Benji runs over to him.

Will begins to breastfeed Theodore as he sits on the couch, watching RJ and Benji together.