decorating for christmas & meeting santa

*The Shepherd-Aguiar's decorate their house for Christmas! Also, they see Santa Claus! Love • Bree 💚*

Thanksgiving is now over and it is time to decorate the Shepherd-Aguiar house for Christmas! Benji, Coralei and Theodore are so excited to decorate the house for Christmas!

Will films himself hanging up the new family stockings he bought on the fireplace. RJ then places pictures of the kids with Santa through out the years on the fireplace as well. Will and RJ happily kiss each other and smile.

"Hi, guys! Welcome to the vlog today! We haven't filmed since our Thanksgiving vlog, sorry about that! With all of the traveling we have done and getting Benji and Coralei back into their daily school routine, it was a lot for us! But we are back in our routine and we are excited to vlog because it is Christmas time after all." Will says as Harlow cries a little in the background.

Will then films himself holding baby Harlow in his arms. Harlow coos making Will smile ear to ear. Will kisses Harlow's cheek and fixes her hair bow.

"Say hi, Harlow!" Will says as Harlow happily coos making Will chuckle.

"So right now we are decorating our house for Christmas! The kids have been bugging RJ and I to death about decorating the house so that is what we are doing right now! RJ is fixing up our Christmas tree and the kids are contained in their playroom! I don't want them touching all of the ornament boxes. I put them away a certain way and I don't want the kids to mess it up. Benji would take them out right, but definitely not Coralei and Theodore." Will says as he giggles.

Will films all of the stockings hanging up by the fireplace.

*Stockings*

*Stockings*

"We got new stockings this year! RJ and I decided on white ones for us! Benji, Teddy and Dobby have green ones and Coralei and Harlow have red ones! Aren't they cute? I got them on a nice discount on Black Friday and they just came in the mail today!" Will says as RJ walks behind him and kisses his cheek. 

RJ then picks up Harlow and holds her in his arms. Will smiles at Harlow and RJ being together. Harlow looks up at RJ and RJ does a silly face making her babble happily.

"Harlow loves her Papi. Don't you, baby girl?" Will says as Harlow babbles again.

"She looks more and more like Will every day!" RJ says to the camera.

"You think so? She and Coralei look freaking identical, and it is crazy to me. Are you ready for Christmas, baby?" Will asks RJ as Harlow tries to play with Will's glasses. 

"I'm ready as I'll ever be! The Christmas tree looks good! I fixed it up and added some lights to it! It is an artificial tree but that's totally fine, we don't want Dobby to get sick!" RJ says to Will and the camera.

"Real trees are amazing, but they make a mess. As many of you, I hate a mess! So wherever we can to not have a mess, I'm all for it." Will says as RJ giggles.