baby #3 q&a

*Will and RJ answer questions about the new baby! I hope you guys are excited for the new baby! I am! I hope you enjoy! Love • Bree ❣️

Will and RJ are sitting down getting ready to film a video. Benji is having quiet time while Coralei naps.

"Hey guys! We are doing a baby Q&A! You guys sent us questions and we are going to answer them!" RJ says as he kisses Will.

"Benji is playing Pokémon and Coralei is napping so this is our only time to film the Q&A today." Will says as he chuckles.

"You guys sent a lot of questions which is awesome. Thank you guys for all the nice and sweet comments on our announcement picture and all the videos we have posted that we pre-filmed. Will and I can't wait to share with you guys this pregnancy journey." RJ says and Will smiles.

"We are really excited for the new baby and the kids are excited too." Will says as RJ kisses him again.

"So let's begin to the Q&A, shall we?" RJ says as Will smiles.

• How far along are you?
"I am fifteen weeks along. Baby is growing so fast and I have been showing quicker this time around. So when we vlogged, RJ had to keep the camera up here until we announced that I am pregnant. My belly is bigger this time around." Will says with a smile.

• When are you due?
"Baby is due February 28th, but baby can come in March or even on Valentine's Day! Whenever he or she chooses! As long as Will hits thirty seven weeks we are good to go!" RJ says as he kisses Will.

"I think a February baby would be so cute." Will says as he fixes his hair.

• What is your birth plan? Hospital birth or something else?
"I want to have a home water birth. I had Coralei at home and even though at the time it was scary, I have realized that I could have a baby naturally. It was scary because there wasn't any doctors or professionals around." Will says as RJ nods in agreement.

"Yeah, it was kinda scary but Coralei came out perfectly fine." RJ says as Coralei babbles loudly in the background. 

"So we have an incredible midwife and she is gonna be there to help with the birth. I want RJ to be very hands on just like he was with Coralei." Will says as Coralei crawls over to him.

"Hi honey bear." Will says as he puts Coralei in his lap.

"The midwife is Will's doctor's best friend so they work together. Will still has to see his regular doctor to get ultrasounds and other tests done, but the midwife is completely involved even if we have to go to the hospital. In order to have a home birth you have to be thirty seven weeks pregnant or full term." RJ says.

"I know this will probably be asked so we will answer it here. The question is do you support Will on having a home birth?" Will asks RJ.

"I support Will's decision 100%. We talked about it a lot. And I'll be your coach, just like I was with Coralei. I just don't have to worry about being the doctor." RJ says as he chuckles.

• Are you guys going to have more kids after this one?
"No!" Will and RJ say in unison and laugh. "Our max is three. My max is definitely three." RJ says as he chuckles loudly.

"I have always wanted three, so after this one I am done and will be on carrier birth control." Will says. Coralei babbles and crawls over to RJ.

"She's a Papi's girl." Will says as Coralei smiles. "She's a Daddy's girl too!" RJ says as Coralei babbles.

• Does Coralei get that there is a baby in your tummy?
"I think she understands something is up. However, she's not even a one years old yet, but she is super smart for her age." RJ says.

"I think she kinda does. She has noticed that my belly is growing and she sees Benji kissing my belly and stuff. She learns a lot of her stuff from watching her big brother. Will says as RJ picks up Coralei.

"Who's in Daddy's tummy?" RJ asks Coralei as he tries to fix her hair bow.

"Bee bee!" Coralei says as she wants to pat Will's belly. "It is a baby, good girl! Well, she does know!" Will says as he kisses Coralei.

• Are you going to breastfeed,Will?
"I would like to. Not a lot of carrier men don't get the opportunity to breastfeed because milk doesn't come in sometimes. When Coralei was born, I didn't have any milk supply, so we just formula fed her. If I can't, I won't be upset about it. Coralei was formula fed and she is a smart little girl and is very healthy." Will says as Coralei waves at the camera.

• Are you nervous to have three?
"I have always wanted three. RJ not so much." Will says and RJ giggles.

"I always wanted two but I know how much Will wanted three so I said fine let's have another one. We didn't expect to get pregnant as fast as we did. I'm nervous about having two under two but we will be fine." RJ says as he smiles.

"I'm a little nervous because there are gonna be more of them then us, but I think Benji will really step up to the plate and be a helper. He is already a huge help and he's so mature for his age, it's crazy." Will says as he cleans off Coralei's face.

"He gets mistaken for being older then he is a lot, Benji talks very well for a soon to be kindergartener." RJ says as Coralei giggles.

• What about you guy's tattoo?
"We are gonna wrap the baby's name around Benji and Coralei's names." RJ says.

"We should have waited before getting the tattoo done, but oh well. We will find a way to get this baby included, don't worry." Will says.

• Who is more excited out of Coralei and Benji?
"Coralei is young so I think she knows my belly is growing but I don't think she understands why. Benji is really excited about the new baby and he can't wait. He's excited to be a big brother again." Will says.

"Da da! Pa!" Coralei says as she jumps up and down.

• Are you guys doing a gender reveal?
"Yes we are! We are gonna do the pop the balloon reveal. Will goes in for the anatomy scan in a few weeks, and we will find out the gender then." RJ says and Will smiles.

"We are excited and I know this was asked somewhere, somebody asked if what gender baby we want and I don't know why people are so picky. Like RJ and I tried for almost two years to have Coralei and we were so excited to have her in our family. We don't care what gender of the baby is. We will be very happy either way." Will says and RJ nods.

"We are happy to welcome another little one. We asked the kids what they think the baby is. Benji has said boy." RJ says as Coralei tries to play with his face.

"And we put the color pink and the color blue in front of Coralei and she picks the blue every time so she thinks boy. I think it's a girl." Will says as Coralei smiles. "I think it's a girl too." RJ says.

"Well that is all the questions we have for today. I hope you guys enjoyed today's Q&A! See you guys in our next video!" Will says as he waves and RJ waves before turning the camera off.