benji's first christmas home!

*I know it's not Christmas time but oh well! Another #throwback oneshot! It's Benji very first Christmas with Will and RJ! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 💚

Today is Christmas Day! Will and RJ are patiently waiting for Benji to wake up. Will and RJ are in bed checking emails and texting family members.

"Merry Christmas!" Will says as he shows RJ next to him yawning.

RJ fixes his glasses and kisses Will softly.

"Merry Christmas! We are waiting for Benji to wake up. He loves his sleep, that's for sure." RJ says as he chuckles.

"It's only seven thirty, Benji is usually up by eight o'clock. I am really excited this Christmas because we have Benji to spoil and give him awesome presents. I definitely want Benji to have amazing Christmases to come. He deserves it." Will says and RJ smiles.

"Benji doesn't really remember celebrating Christmas, except last year when his case worker gave him and all the kids at the adoption agency a present and a tree, and Santa visited with them. Benji met Santa a few weeks back and he told him he already got his present, which was Will and I. I cried." RJ says as he smiles brightly.

"I cried too! And Santa was like aww that's amazing but Benji asked for a few gifts. I think RJ and I got everything he asked for." Will says as Dobby climbs on the bed.

"Merry Christmas, Dobby! Benji taught him to jump on the bed, but that's okay!" RJ says as he pets Dobby.

"Merry Christmas, puppy." Will says as he kisses Dobby's head.

A few minutes later, Benji walks into RJ and Will's bedroom wrapped in his plaid blanket. Will smiles at RJ and films Benji walking over to the bed. Benji climbs on the bed, smiling at Will and RJ.

"Hi, bubba!" RJ says as he tickles Benji, making Benji laugh loudly.

"Merry Christmas, handsome boy."Will says as Benji smiles at him.

"Merry Christmas, Daddy, Papi and Dobby! Did Santa come to the house or did he go to Ms. Carrie's house?" Benji asks RJ and Will.

"I think he came here last night! I heard jingles from his sleigh!" RJ says as Benji's face lights up.

"Really! Can we go downstairs and see?" Benji asks Will and RJ.

"Sure! Let's go and see!" Will says as he, RJ and Benji get out of the bed.

Will and RJ quickly make their bed as Benji runs around with Dobby.

Will walks down the steps first so he can film the special moment.

"Let's go see if Santa came to our house!" Will says as he films Benji walking down the steps.

Dobby, Benji and RJ walk down the steps together. Benji looks and sees all the presents wrapped in blue and green paper with Pokémon characters on it around the Christmas tree.

"Wow! Look at all the presents! Are all these presents mine?" Benji asks Will and RJ.

"They are all yours, bubba! Merry Christmas!" Will says as Benji jumps up and down in excitement.