the shepherd's come to town

*Throwback to when Will was pregnant with Coralei! Will's mom and stepdad visit! I hope you enjoy! Love • Bree 😘

RJ is picking up Will's mom Karen and stepdad Hank from the airport! They are coming to spend a week with Will, Benji, RJ and Dobby. Will is at currently home with Benji.

Will is twenty nine weeks pregnant and is getting miserable. He is counting down the weeks, that's for sure.

Will is on the couch relaxing and he sees Coralei moving around in his belly. Benji just took Dobby outside and keeps opening the sliding glass door.

"Hey bubba, don't keep opening the sliding door like that." Will says as Benji runs over to Will. "Okay! Hey Daddy, are you okay?" Benji asks Will.

"I'm fine, just a little sleepy. Are you excited to see Nana and Pop?" Will asks Benji. "Yes! I can't wait to see them!" Benji says with a grin.

"Let's get dressed before they come over and don't think we just woke up." Will says as he slowly gets off of the couch and Benji runs up the steps.

Will helps Benji get dressed and they walk back downstairs. Will goes into the bathroom to pee for the tenth time that morning and Benji hears the door unlocking. 

"Hi Papi!" Benji says as he opens the door while RJ is unlocking.

"Hey bubs! You shouldn't open the front door like that, okay? Where's Daddy?" RJ asks Benji.

"He's peeing again! He pees a lot!" Benji says as he giggles. RJ giggles and Benji's little comment.

"Let me put Nana and Pop's stuff in their room and you can say hi to them first!" RJ says as he takes the suitcases upstairs in the spare room.

"Nana! Pop! Welcome to my house!" Benji says as Karen and Hank come in.

"Hey, Benji! Thank you for letting us in! Where's Daddy?" Hank asks as he hugs Benji. "He's in the bathroom!" Benji says as Karen picks him up and hugs Benji.

Hank also tickles Benji, making him laugh loudly. RJ walks down the steps and heads to the kitchen to get Karen and Hank something to drink.

"Hey Mom, hey Hank!" Will says as he walks over to the door. "Hi sweetheart! Sit down, you need to relax. You are pregnant." Karen says as Will sits down on the couch.

"Hey guys! What's been going on?" Hank says as RJ walks in with the drinks.

"Nothing much, just been getting everything ready for Coralei. Her furniture is all in there, just trying to build everything." RJ says.

"Thank you for the drinks, RJ! And that's awesome! I can't wait to see the room when it's all done." Hank says as he takes a sip of water.

"How do you spell Coralei? I sound like a horrible Nana and can't spell her own granddaughter's name!" Karen says as Will and RJ chuckles.

"Coralei is spelled C-O-R-A-L-E-I. And then Violet is V-I-O-L-E-T. It's a different spelling of it, it's okay!" RJ says with a grin.

"That's a very pretty name." Hank says as he pets Dobby. "Thank you!" Will and RJ say in unison. "It took forever to decide on it." RJ says as Will rolls his eyes and he giggles.