ew! a skunk!

*Thank you ClickBoomTurtles for this cute suggestion! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 💜

Benji and Coralei are playing outside on their swing set and jungle gym. Benji is climbing up on the little jungle gym they have while Coralei is on the swing.

RJ is doing laundry because they are so many dirty clothes! It's crazy how many clothes get dirty with three little ones through out the week.

Will is cuddling a fussy Theodore. Theodore is getting over his cold and just wants cuddles from his Daddy.

"Da ba ba ta." Theodore says as he plays with Will's shirt.

"Do you wanna nurse? Is that what you want little man?" Will says as Theodore begins to nurse.

Will kisses Theodore cheek and rubs his head softly. Theodore happily nurses and holds onto Will's shirt.

RJ walks out of the laundry room with clean clothes in the laundry basket.

"Little guy feeling better?" RJ asks Will as he kisses him twice.

"I think so, he wanted to nurse which he hasn't done since getting sick." Will says as Theodore looks up and RJ and Will.

"I'm so glad you are feeling better, little man." RJ says as he kisses Theodore's cheek.

"Me too. Having a sick baby is horrible. Are you done, little man? I'm so happy you are back to nursing some." Will says as he kisses Theodore's cheek and Theodore smiles.

RJ tickles Theodore's stomach and Theodore laughs loudly. Theodore is definitely feeling better!

"Dobby! Whatcha doing? Are you being a good boy?" Will asks Dobby as he pets him and kisses him. 

"Do Do!" Theodore says as he plays with Dobby's ears while Dobby licks Theodore's cheek.

Meanwhile back outside, Benji is on the jungle gym doing flips and stretches. Benji loves the jungle gym and is happy that he got it for Christmas last year from RJ and Will's parents.

Coralei gets off of the swing set and runs over to the sand box to play. Coralei begins to make a sandcastle and puts her Barbie in the sand.

"Wook Barbie! It's a castle! Castle for Prwincess Barbie!" Coralei says as she sets Barbie on top of the small sand castle she made.

Coralei claps her hand in excitement, proud of the sand castle she made all by herself.

A skunk appears on the yard and walks slowly over to Coralei. Coralei's face lights up when she sees the skunk because she thinks it's a cat.

Coralei is really obsessed cats. Cats are probably her favorite animal after unicorns and bunnies. And Dobby of course. She loves dogs too.

"Hi, kitty! Hi, kitty!" Coralei says, her face lights up.

The skunk sits in front of Coralei and watches her playing with her Barbie.

"Hi, kitty! I wuv kitties! Your so pwretty!" Coralei says as the skunk walks around the perimeter of the sandbox.

"Let me hold you kitty! Pwease!" Coralei says as she tries to pick the skunk up.

The skunk gets terrified and sprays Coralei in the stomach before running off.

Coralei begins to cry as the skunk runs away. She is sad because the skunk ran away and she is sad because she now stinks.