benji's 1st concert

*Lol this is the second oneshot out of all my books revolving Carrie Underwood 😂 Benji is a big county music fan, and his fav is Carrie! I hope you enjoy! Love • Bree 💚

Benji has always loved country music! Benji's favorite country artist is Carrie Underwood. Will and RJ don't really like country music but will do anything to make their boy happy. Will's mom decided to buy Benji, Will and RJ tickets to see Carrie Underwood!

Will is in Coralei's bedroom with Coralei while RJ is working. Benji is at school for the day.

"Hi, guys! Happy Friday! I am just relaxing at home with Coralei. RJ is at work but he will be home with Benji soon." Will says as Coralei stands up next to Will and plays with his glasses.

"Hi, honey bear! She loves to play with her toys now and we play in her bedroom, don't we?" Will says as Coralei babbles. "Da na ba!" Coralei says as she chews on a teether toy.

"She is teething a lot. But anyway, RJ and I have an amazing surprise for Benji when he gets home from school. So as you know, Benji is a country music fan. He loves it and even though RJ and I don't like it, we let Benji listen to it. Benji and my mom both listen to Carrie Underwood and they talk about it together it's so adorable." Will says as Coralei interrupts him.

Coralei babbles loudly again and makes Will laugh. "Cora bear. Shhh." Will says he as he laughs and kisses Coralei's cheek. Coralei bounces up and down and plays with her toys.

"She loves to talk so it's okay. So anyway, my mom bought us three tickets to see Carrie Underwood tonight! Benji is going to flip out and be so excited! She even sent Benji a Carrie t-shirt and a hat. My mom can't wait to see Benji's reaction." Will says as Coralei babbles again.

"I'm literally listening to Carrie's greatest hits album because I think these are the songs she is singing tonight." Will says as Coralei throws her toys happily.

"Don't throw your toys, Coralei. Silly girl! So we are going to drop off Dobby and Coralei at Joey and Daniel's house because their house is near the arena Carrie is gonna be playing at and then after the concert we might spend the night at Joey and Daniel's, not sure yet. We probably won't." Will says as Coralei yawns.

"Well, I will see you guys later, it's nap time for Coralei and I. Right baby?" Will says as he kisses Coralei's cheek. Coralei waves at the camera and Will turns the camera off.

A few hours later, Benji and RJ are home! RJ is tickling Coralei while Benji is reading his book.

"RJ and bubba are home!" Will says as he vlogs RJ with Coralei. Dobby runs over to Will and Will kisses him.

RJ tickles Coralei again making her giggle loudly. Benji walks over with his book he has just finished reading.

"Did you finish reading your library book?" Will asks Benji. "Yeah! I liked this book a lot!" Benji says as he smiles brightly.

Will pokes RJ and RJ smiles, knowing what he means. "Hey bubba, come here! Daddy and I have a huge surprise for you!" RJ says and Benji runs over to him.

RJ sets up the camera and Will films a video to send to Karen and Hank. "What's the surprise?" Benji asks his parents innocently.

"It's in this cool box that Nana and Pop sent! It's one of your birthdays presents from them!" RJ says and Will puts the box in front of Benji.