day in the life vlog ~ summer edition!

*Will films a day in the life vlog summer edition vlog! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! This book is ending soon and it is making me sad! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🌈*

- 6am -
RJ has just gotten up for work and he is currently is getting dressed and ready in the master bathroom.

Will hates that RJ has to go into work everyday, but he knows RJ will be home before he knows it.

Will is just so blessed that his job let's him be home and work during the summer time and be able to stay home with the kids.

Daycare for four kids now a days is really expensive, so Will is very happy that he can stay home with the kids all day!

Will begins to vlog himself laying on his left side in bed. Will then films Harlow curled up next to him. Harlow has her head laying on Will's chest and she is sucking on her thumb. Harlow loves to co-sleep with Will and RJ!

Will smiles at Harlow and then he softly kisses Harlow's forehead.

"Babe?" RJ asks Will from the master bathroom door way.

"Yeah, baby?" Will says to RJ softly.

"Do we have everything we need to make Paella for dinner tonight?" RJ asks Will softly.

"I think so, babe. I'm pretty sure we have everything. Do you want me to make it? I'll make it because it is your favorite." Will asks RJ softly and RJ smiles.

"No, I'll make it! I should be home around fourish." RJ says softly as he rubs Will's back.

"Aw, yay. I'm glad you get to come home early today. And plus I LOVE when you cook, it tastes better." Will says with a smile.

"I should be home by fourish if Los Angeles traffic let's me. And your cooking is great, babe! I absolutely love when you cook. I just wanna cook dinner for you today. You are going to be busy with the kids and Dobby all day long today." RJ says to Will.

"I don't know what I am going to do with the kids today but I will figure it out. We will probably just hang out at home today, it is suppose to be really hot." Will says to RJ.

"Yeah, it is suppose to be really hot out today." RJ says to Will.

"I think I'm just going to stay inside. Dobby can't take the heat and I don't want Harlow in the heat either." Will says to RJ.

"Yeah, I agree. Well, I gotta get going, baby. I don't wanna hit a lot of traffic." RJ says to Will.

"Okay, babe. I love you so much and please be careful." Will says softly to RJ as he kisses him.

"I will be careful and I love you too. I'll call you around lunch time." RJ says as he kisses Will again and then kisses Harlow's forehead.

"Bye, baby." Will whispers to RJ.

"Bye." RJ says as he leaves the master bedroom and leaves the house!

- 7am -
Will is now laying in bed with Harlow and now Theodore. Theodore has woken up earlier then he usually does because he has an ear ache. Benji and Coralei are still fast asleep in their bedrooms.

 Benji and Coralei are still fast asleep in their bedrooms