theodore goes to sesame street!

*RJ and Will decide to surprise Theodore with seeing a Sesame Street show! Thank you Gsay77 for this cute idea! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💋

Will and RJ are relaxing in bed this Saturday morning. Will is feeding Harlow while RJ is watching people's Instagram stories. RJ is going to take Theodore out for a special day so Will can relax at home with Benji, Coralei and Harlow.

Will and RJ really wanna make sure Theodore doesn't feel unloved or jealous because of Harlow's arrival.

Will looks at Theodore's baby monitor and sees Theodore awake and playing with his Cookie Monster stuffed animal.

"Theodore is awake, look at him." Will says showing RJ the baby monitor. 

RJ smiles at Theodore babbling with his stuffed animals.

"I'm surprised he hasn't climbed out of his crib yet." RJ says to Will.

"I'm sure he will soon. He loves to climb. He was trying to lift his leg up the other day but I stopped him. We should turn his crib into a toddler bed soon." Will says to RJ.

"Well, let's go get him! I'll be right back." RJ says, kissing Will softly and then Harlow's head.

RJ walks into Theodore's bedroom. Theodore stands up in his crib and smiles at RJ.

"Papi!" Theodore says, spitting his pacifier out.

"Hi, buddy! Good morning!" RJ says as he walks over to Theodore's crib.

"Papi!" Theodore says, jumping up and down in his crib.

"Hi! Your hair is crazy this morning, bud!" RJ says rubbing Theodore's head.

Theodore hugs RJ and RJ kisses Theodore's cheek. 

"Are you hungry?" RJ ask Theodore.

"Uh huh!" Theodore says as he yawns.

"Okay, let's see Daddy and then eat breakfast! But you are stinky right now! Let's change your diaper." RJ says putting Theodore on the changing table.

RJ changes Theodore's diaper and tickles his stomach making Theodore laugh loudly.

"Okay! Let's go see, Daddy and Harlow!" RJ says, picking up Theodore and waking into
his and Will's bedroom with Theodore in his arms.

"Daddy! Sissy!" Theodore says as he waves at Will.

"Hi, buddy! Good morning! Can I have a kissy?" Will says as RJ sits Theodore down on the bed.

Theodore crawls over to Will and kisses him. Will smiles at Theodore and rubs his cheek.

"I love you, buddy." Will says to Theodore softly.

"Wuv you!" Theodore says hugging Will tightly.

"Be careful with Daddy. Daddy is a little sore." RJ says to Theodore.

"Sissy!" Theodore says patting Harlow's head.

"Yeah, baby Harlow. Be gentle. Gentle. Good boy." Will says to Theodore.

*****
Will vlogs Benji, Coralei and Theodore playing together in the living room. Harlow is in her swing looking around and RJ is making breakfast in the kitchen.

"Hi, Harlow! Whatcha doing? You love your little feet to stick out of your blanket, huh?" Will says as Harlow babbles at him.