meeting benji for the 1st time!

*#throwback to when RJ and Will meet Benji for the very first time! I hope you guys enjoy this! Send suggestions! Love • Bree ❣️*

Today is a very special day for Will and RJ! After many months of Skype calls and filling out lots of paper work with the adoption agency and courts, Will and RJ are going to be meet their son for the very first time in person! This is one step closer to bringing Benji home!

Benji will be home within the next three months when the paper work is filed and approved which it will be. Will and RJ are very excited to see Benji. Especially today, since Benji just came home from the hospital after having a really bad cold.

Will and RJ decide to pack a bag full of goodies for Benji! Will finished up packing up the goodie bag and RJ vlogs him.

"Secret vlog! Will is packing up a goodie bag for our baby boy. He's two and half y'all, so don't judge us on what we packed." RJ says and Will smiles.

"He's a candy junkie and his case worker said that we can bring him some candy and other treats." Will says as he smiles and then he hugs RJ.

"Today is a special day for us. Today we are going to visit our adopted son Benjamin for the first time. The paper work has been filed and nothing is stopping this adoption. He will be ours, paper work just needs to be filed so he can have his last name legally changed and have everything legally changed so he is considered our son on paper. Then he can come home and live with us." RJ says proudly.

"Yup! So, not much longer! But today is the day we are going to meet him face to face because we couldn't before due to a rule saying that they don't want people going in and out of the kid's lives and then the adoption not working out which I completely understand. But since Benji is going to be our son, we are allowed to meet with him in person and bond with him." Will says as he hugs RJ and then kisses him.

Will and RJ finish up getting ready and then head to the adoption center!

- Meanwhile -
Benji has just woken up from his nap! Benji is feeling ninety percent better but he still has the sniffles.

Benji walks out of his bedroom and sees his case worker, Carrie waiting patiently for him.

"Hey there! I need to brush your hair! You have some incredible people coming to visit you!" Carrie says as she begins to brush Benji's hair.

"You look so handsome! Do you want gel in your hair?" Carrie asks Benji.

"Uh huh!" Benji says as he sits down and Carrie puts gel in his hair.

*Benji's outfit*

*Benji's outfit*

- Back To RJ And Will -
"We are here! Are you ready?" RJ asks Will as he films Will.

"I am, but I'm really nervous." Will says as he takes a deep breath.

"I'm a little nervous too, but it will be just fine. Carrie said Benji is up from his nap. Let's go see our boy." RJ says as he kisses Will.