a shepherd-aguiar thanksgiving!

*Happy Thanksgiving from the Shepherd-Aguiars! I know this is early but I'm posting 3 thanksgiving oneshots lol! And yes there is another thanksgiving oneshot in this book because that one was Coralei's first. I hope you enjoy! Love • Bree 🦃🥧

Will films Benji and Coralei sleeping in the hotel bed together. Coralei is curled up next to Benji and Benji is holding her in his arms.

"They are so stinking cute." Will whispers as he walks into the bathroom so he can vlog.

"Good morning! We are in Florida for Thanksgiving weekend! Today is actually Thanksgiving and it is currently six am. I don't know why I'm up so early. Probably because of the time change. RJ is giving Theodore a bath. Look how freaking cute he is." Will says as he films RJ washing Theodore's brown hair.

"Are you excited for your first Thanksgiving, baby boy? Yeah!" RJ says as Theodore smiles.

"Ba ba ba!" Theodore says as he tries to stand up.

"Sit down, bud. Sit down." Will says as Theodore sits down and splashes the water around.

RJ giggles as he rinses Theodore off and then wraps him up in a hooded towel.

"All clean! All clean!" Will says as he chuckles at Theodore.

"Ba ba da!" Theodore says as RJ tickles him.

"Theodore can actually eat some turkey and stuffing because he has a few teeth. Don't you?" Will says as Theodore smiles showing his five teeth.

"We gotta get ready and get the other kids up and dressed! See you guys later!" Will says as he waves.

Will irons his, RJ, and all the kids clothes. He's that dad.

RJ films Coralei, Benji, and Theodore watching the parade on tv while Will gets ready. Coralei and Benji are eating dry fruit loops while Theodore is eating Gerber Puffs.

"It's a My wittle Pony! It's Rarwity!" Coralei says as she claps her hands in excitement.

"It is Rarity! So cool!" RJ says as he cleans up Theodore's cheeks. 

"Happy Thanksgiving, camera!" Benji says as he waves.

"Hi, camera!" Coralei says as she waves.

"Da da la!" Theodore says as he plays with his toy.

"Daddy is getting ready and then I'm going to get ready. And then after that all three of you need to get ready. Are you guys excited?" RJ says to the kids.

"Yes!" Benji and Coralei say in unison.

"Raa la!" Theodore says as he giggles.

Will finishes getting ready and RJ gets ready himself. Will feeds Theodore and rocks him.

"Theodore still loves to nurse. But not all the time. Don't you little guy?" Will says as he fixes Theodore's hair.

"Daddy! Are we going now?" Coralei asks Will.

"Papi is getting ready right now and then all of you have to get dressed. And then we are going, okay?" Will says and Coralei smiles.