happy new year!

*Will, RJ, and the kids celebrate New Years together! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 😇*

Today is New Year's Eve! Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow have been spending the whole day as a family! They all can't wait to ring in the brand new year together!

Coralei and Theodore think they will stay up and will make it to twelve am but it is highly unlikely since they are only three and almost two years old.

However, Benji is very determined to stay up to twelve am this year. Last year he fell asleep ten minutes before the new year started and was so mad.

Will is currently breastfeeding Harlow on the couch, RJ is playing a board game with Coralei and Theodore and Benji is playing a game on his Nintendo Switch. Dobby is cuddled up next to Will on the couch.

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow's outfits*

Harlow begins to play with Dobby's tail while she breastfeeds, making Will awe in cuteness.

Dobby loves all of the kids very much, so Harlow playing with his tail doesn't bother him at all. Actually, Dobby loves babies very much. Dobby makes sure Harlow is happy and gets Will or RJ if she is crying and upset.

Coralei and Theodore climb on a Dobby all of the time and Dobby is used to that as well. Dobby also helps Benji during his PTSD episodes. So all of the kids love Dobby very much!

"You like playing with Dobby's tail, Harlow?" Will asks Harlow softly.

Harlow happily coos at Will as she continues to breastfeed.

Dobby stands up and licks Will's cheek, making Will smile ear to ear. Will then pets Dobby's head tenderly.

"Hi, Dobby. Hi! I love you so much." Will says to Dobby and Dobby wags his tail happily.

Will grabs his vlogging camera and begins to vlog himself, Harlow and Dobby.

"Hello guys! Happy New Year's Eve! We are all just hanging out in the living room! Benji is playing his new Nintendo Switch. What are you playing, bubba?" Will asks Benji as he vlogs him.

"FIFA 19! I LOVE it so so much! It is so much fun!" Benji says with a cheeky grin.

"Abuela and Abuelo gave you that game for Christmas, right?" Will asks Benji.

"Yes, they did Daddy!" Benji says to Will.

"RJ, Coralei and Theodore were playing Hungry Hungry Hippos but they are playing with LEGOS now." Will says as he vlogs RJ, Coralei and Theodore together.

"Hi!" Theodore says as he happily waves at Will and the camera.

"Hi, Daddy!" Coralei says with a big smile as she also waves at Will.