coralei is little miss sassy

*Coralei acts bad at preschool and gets punished. Thank you Gsay77 for this cute suggestion! Enjoy and send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💌*

Will and RJ are currently having a relaxing day at home with the two younger kids! Will and RJ have mostly been working on their laptops while keeping Theodore occupied and Harlow content. Coralei and Benji are also at school for the day!

Will usually works from home so he can stay home with the kids and he is happy that RJ got to stay home today and work from home. RJ doesn't get to stay home and work as much as he used to.

Will begins to vlog Theodore sitting in front of Harlow's swing and he talking with her.

"Harwoah! Harwoah! Wuv you! Wuv you, baby Harwoah!" Theodore says as he rubs Harlow's head softly and kisses her nose.

"Good boy, Teddy! Good boy, being so sweet to baby Harlow." RJ says to Theodore as he smiles at him.

"Daddy! Papi! Sissy!" Theodore says to Will and RJ.

"Yeah, that is sissy! Baby Harlow! Don't rock her swing, please. Don't rock her swing." Will says to Theodore.

"Yes!" Theodore says as RJ and Will chuckle.

"Hey Teddy, you can rub Harlow's feet and hands very softly. Be gentle and sweet with her, please." Will says to Theodore.

"Otay!" Theodore says to Will with a big cheeky smile. 

Will begins to vlog himself and RJ sitting together on the couch. RJ smiles and waves at the camera and smiles at Will.

"Hey, guys! Happy Tuesday! RJ and I are currently working on work things and just hanging out at home together. I am so happy this guy is home with me today! We have been cuddling while we have been working." Will says as he smiles at RJ.

"My new job is really awesome and is letting me work from home now once or twice a week! I am really happy to be home with the kids more often and help Will whenever I can. He does a lot and I appreciate him so much." RJ says as he kisses Will softly making Will blush.

"I love spending time with my hubby. Even though we are just sitting here working. We are actually going to have a date night tomorrow and I'm really excited for that! Our best friend Suzy has offered to watch the kids for us so thank you Suzy if you are watching! We love you girl." Will says as he smiles at the camera.

"Suzy really loves the kids and the kids really love her!" RJ says to the camera.

"The kids absolutely adore Suzy! Actually, I think Jennine might be coming over with Suzy. So that's good, Suzy will have some help with them! Four kids is a lot without a partner to help you out! Benji can pretty much take care of himself, he can shower and change into his pajamas by himself. He just doesn't know how to cook really, but he is learning! RJ and I have been teaching him some things. But Coralei, Theodore and Harlow, you need to help them bathe and change their clothes. Three littles is a lot!" Will says as he and RJ giggle.

"Four kids is a lot, but they are so amazing and we love them to death. Also, I am done with my work for the day, thank goodness! I didn't have much to get done today which is good." RJ says to the camera happily.

"I finished all of the work I can do. My co-workers need to see my work to do their job. So I'm pretty much done for the day, so yay!" Will says with a grin.

RJ kisses Will and Will rubs RJ's beard.

"I love when RJ has facial hair. He looks so hot." Will says, making RJ blush.