florida fun with family - part 1

*Will, RJ and the kids are in Florida hanging out with their family for a few days! This is part one! Hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 🌈*

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow are all heading to Florida for almost a week long trip!

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all can't wait to spend a few days with their family and have lots of fun with everyone!

Will and RJ absolutely love the summer time and summer vacation because they get to go to Florida more often and visit with family!

Will, RJ, and the kids have just gotten on the airplane and are ready to take off to Florida!

Will is sitting with Harlow and Theodore in one row and the row behind Will is RJ, Coralei and Benji!

"Who is ready to go to Florida?" Will asks the kids as he vlogs all of them sitting in their seats.

"Meeeee!" Benji says with a big grin at Will.

"I'm ready! I'm ready to go!" Coralei says with a cheeky smile at Will.

"Yeah!" Theodore says with a cheeky smile at Will.

"Ba ba ba ba ba!" Harlow says as she plays with her toys.

"I'm ready! Are you ready, babe?" RJ asks Will playfully.

"I'm ready too!" Will says as he smirks at FJ making RJ giggle.

Will buckles Theodore's seat belt and makes sure he is ready for the flight. Since Theodore is two years old, he has his own seat just like Coralei and Benji do!

"Keep the seat belt on until I tell you you can take it off, okay?" Will says to Theodore and Theodore nods.

"I big now!" Theodore says happily to Will.

"You are a big boy, Teddy! You have your own seat now, just like Coralei and Benji do!" Will says Theodore.

RJ then makes sure Benji and Coralei are both buckled up and ready for the flight.

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore, Harlow's outfits*

"Do you guys want any snacks before the flight starts?" Will asks Benji, Coralei and Theodore.

"Yes, Daddy!" Benji and Coralei say in unison happily to Will.

"Uh huh!" Theodore says to Will.