have a holly jolly christmas!

*Merry Christmas from the Shepherd-Aguiar family! Please send suggestions! Love • Bree ❤️*

- Christmas Eve -
Will begins to vlog RJ, Benji, Coralei and Theodore making chocolate chip cookies for Santa! RJ smiles at Will and then he happily eats some raw cookie dough making Will roll his eyes playfully.

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow's matching pajamas*

"We are making some chocolate cookies for Santa Claus! Who is excited for Santa to come to our house tonight?" Will asks the kids.

"MEEEEEE!" Benji and Coralei say in unison as they wave at Will and eat a tiny bit of raw cookie dough.

"Don't eat that. You two can get sick." Will says to Benji and Coralei.

"Don't act like you haven't ate raw cookie dough, babe! And a little bit won't hurt them. Just don't eat the whole bowl of this you guys." RJ says to Benji and Coralei.

"You can get salmonella from it if you eat too much!" Benji says to Will and the camera.

"That's right, bubba. But you can get salmonella from anything, bud." Will says as Theodore hugs his legs.

"Teddy is getting sleepy. Aren't you, buddy?" Will says as Theodore nods.

"Harlow is actually already asleep, she is in her swing right over there. Dobby is keeping her company." Will says filming Dobby and Harlow together in the living room.

Will films a time lapse of himself Benji, Coralei and RJ rolling out the cookies and putting them on the cooking pan.

*****
The kids are now in bed for the night! Will, RJ and Dobby are all sitting downstairs relaxing and are watching tv. They are also trying to eat all of the cookies that Benji, Coralei and Theodore made earlier in the night.