he's our boy

*#throwback vlog! If you like these, let me know and I'll do another one! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💕

Will has just woken up. RJ is still fast asleep and is curled up in blankets. He has E. coli and hasn't felt good. Will smiles at RJ and Dobby sleeping next to him.

Will takes a picture of RJ and Dobby to post on Instagram stories. Will begins to check his phone and checks his notifications and emails.

Will grabs his phone and sees the adoption agency called while he and RJ were asleep

Will grabs his phone and sees the adoption agency called while he and RJ were asleep. His heart begins to pound. He doesn't know if the call is bad or good.

Will kisses RJ's cheek and covers him up.

Will walks out of the bedroom slowly and quietly so he doesn't wake up RJ. Dobby follows Will out of the bedroom.

"Hi, puppy. You are a good boy. Let's go potty." Will says as he opens the sliding glass door and Dobby runs around

Will takes a deep breath and he calls their adoption case worker Carrie back. RJ and Will have been anxious waiting for papers to be signed so Benji can finally come home.

Will: "Hello, Carrie! How are you?"

Carrie: "Hello? Will! I am great! How are you and RJ doing?"

Will: "We are good! I'm sorry I didn't answer the phone earlier, RJ has E. coli and I have been taking care of him. We have just been busy working and getting ready for Benji to come home."

Carrie: "I hope RJ feels better! E. coli is awful but it should good away quick! Well, I have a great news for you guys!"

Will: "Phew, you scared me for a second! What's the good news?"

Carrie: "All the paperwork that had to be signed is officially signed and sealed! Benji will be coming home in two weeks! He is officially yours!"

Will gasps and begins to cry.

Will: "This is incredible news! Oh my goodness! Thank you so much!"

Carrie: "My pleasure! Benji doesn't know much, I haven't told him anything. I will tell him the day before or two days before, I don't wanna shake him up too much. All the papers were signed this morning and yesterday! So get ready for him!"

Carrie laughs and Will smiles ear to ear.

Will: "We are definitely ready for him! His bedroom had been waiting for him and Dobby is excited. This is incredible news! I thought we had to wait a few more months!"