welcoming theodore

*Baby Theodore is here! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💙

"Good morning, guys! It is 7:30 am right now. Benji and Coralei are at Joey and Daniel's house. Will didn't feel right last night, so Joey and Daniel offered to watch the kids for us." RJ says as he takes Dobby outside.

"Benji and Max are going to school now and Coralei is gonna stay with Joey and Daniel because.... WILL IS IN LABOR!" RJ says as he whispers the last part. RJ let's Dobby in the house a few minutes later.

"Baby brother is coming, Dobby! Yay! Let's go check on Daddy." RJ says as he and Dobby go upstairs.

RJ walks back upstairs and knocks on the master bathroom door. "Are you okay in there?" RJ asks Will softly.

"Yeah. Did you call Hailey?" Will says from behind the door.

"Yes baby, I did." RJ says as Will walks out of the bathroom.

"My water broke on the floor." Will says breathing through a contraction.

"Okay, babe. Why don't you lay on the bed or sit on the ball, and I'll clean the bathroom up real quick." RJ says kissing Will's forehead.

RJ cleans up the mess while Will bounces on his big ball and leans against his and RJ's bed. RJ rubs Will's back.

"You feel okay?" RJ said Will. "Yeah, I'm okay." Will says as he kisses RJ.

A few minutes later, the door bell rings. RJ runs downstairs and let's Hailey, Will's midwife in and Dobby greets her.

"Dobby, down." RJ says as Hailey smiles. "How's Will feeling?" Hailey asks RJ.

"He didn't feel right last night and he said it felt like contractions, but nothing happened. But, he woke up at like six am today with intense contractions." RJ says and Hailey nods.

"He was probably in early labor and now he's in full on labor. Well, let me see how far along he is in the process and we will figure out what to do. It sounds like he is progressing fast." Hailey says.

Hailey and RJ walk upstairs to see Will on a ball, bouncing slightly. Hailey checks Will for dilation and then let's Will whatever he needed to do.

"You are dilating fast, your baby boy will probably be here by noon ish." Hailey says with a huge smile on her face.

RJ kisses Will's cheek as Will breathes through the intense contractions. RJ rubs Will's back and shoulders, helping him through the contractions. RJ and Will rock and RJ mumbles sweets gestures into Will's ear.

- Two hours later -
"You feel okay, babe?" RJ asks as he puts the camera on the tripod.

"Mhm." Will says as he breathes through a huge contraction.

RJ continues to rub Will's shoulders. Will is beginning to feel uncomfortable.

"The water can help you through the contractions. And it can help you relax." Hailey says softly.

"I wanna get in the tub." Will says as he groans. "Okay, babe. Let Hailey and I fill it up." RJ says, kissing Will's cheek.