baby #4 is a.....

*Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei and Theodore find out what the new baby is! What do you guys think? A boy or a girl? Send suggestions! Love • Bree! 💚*

Today is the BIG day! Will and RJ are finding out the gender of Baby Shepherd-Aguiar #4! They thought they could wait until the baby's birthday but they just couldn't any longer!

At Will's last doctors appointment, the doctor found the baby's gender right away and put the results in an envelope so Will and RJ can do a gender reveal with the kids!

Will and RJ decorate their kitchen island a little bit because they are filming the gender reveal on the kitchen.

"Look at the cute question mark, guys! We are doing the baby's gender reveal today! The color of the question mark doesn't mean the baby is a boy! It's the only type of butcher paper color we have! So shh! Anyway, we wanted something kinda cute on...

"Look at the cute question mark, guys! We are doing the baby's gender reveal today! The color of the question mark doesn't mean the baby is a boy! It's the only type of butcher paper color we have! So shh! Anyway, we wanted something kinda cute on the table since we are filming this! I hope this doesn't make a mess! You know I'm a controlling bitch that way." Will says as RJ giggles.

"Don't worry I'll have a towel ready just in case! This is a cute idea though. Something different and cool! Benji and Coralei are so excited to do this! They have asked me twenty times is it time to make the volcano." RJ says as he kisses Will's cheek.

"Who wants to help Papi make the volcano?" Will yells from the kitchen to the kids.

"ME! ME! ME!" Coralei says as she runs into the kitchen, hugging RJ's leg.

"Me too! Me too!" Benji says as he and Theodore walk into the kitchen.

"I'm so happy to have some helpers! This volcano is going to be so cool! It is going to tell us if the baby in Daddy's belly is a boy or a girl!" RJ says as Will nods happily and pats his baby bump.

Coralei and Benji climb on the bar stools and sit down. Theodore is running around the kitchen, clearly not interested on what's going on.

"We gotta make the volcano and then wrap it around this tiny vase! Sound good, guys?" RJ says to Coralei and Benji.

"Yes!" Coralei and Benji say in unison.

RJ grabs everything they will need to make the volcano. Coralei and Benji wash their hands and then sit back down on the bar stool.

"Are you guys excited that we are going to find out what the baby is?" Will asks Coralei and Benji.

"Yeah!" Coralei says as Will fixes her crooked glasses.

"I am so excited! I couldn't wait anymore!" Benji says with a little giggle.

"Papi and I are really excited too! I'm excited to decorate the baby's nursery!" Will says as Theodore babbles loudly making him giggle.