valentine's day

*Happy Valentine's Day from the Shepherd-Aguiar family! Thank you to Gsay77 for this suggestion! Please send suggestions! Love • Bree ♥️*

- The Day Before Valentine's Day -
Benji and Coralei are currently sitting at the dining room table with RJ and Will. They are writing out their Valentines to give to their classmates for Valentine's Day, which is tomorrow!

"Hey guys! We are currently writing out Valentine's Day cards for Benji and Coralei's Valentine's Day parties which are tomorrow! Benji is writing his out while Will is helping Coralei write hers out.

"Hi!" Benji and Coralei say in unison as they wave at RJ.

"Theodore is watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse in the living room, he was getting grumpy, and Harlow is in right over here with us in her bouncer. Harlow doesn't really understand how to bounce in her bouncer just yet." RJ says as Harlow coos at him.

"Hi, princess!" RJ says as Harlow smiles at him.

"Hi, Harlow! Hi, pretty! She just likes to stand in her bouncer. It's cute." Will says as he chuckles and Harlow smiles and coos at him.

"Hey guys, show Papi what type of Valentine's Day cards you got for your classmates for your parties tomorrow." Will says to Benji to Coralei.

*Benji and Coralei's Valentine exchange cards*

"I picked Batman Valentine's Day cards!" Benji says holding up one of the Valentine's Day cards.

"I picked My Little Pony cards!" Coralei says happily to RJ.

"Woah! So cool!" RJ says with a cheeky grin.

"Coralei, sign your name right here." Will says, pointing to the bottom of the card so Coralei can see.

"Your Valentine's Day cards look great, bubba! So do yours, Coralei!" RJ says to Benji and Coralei.

"Thank you!" Benji and Coralei say in unison. 

RJ, Will, Benji and Coralei finish up writing Valentine's Day cards about an hour later!

- The Next Day -
Today is Valentine's Day! Benji and Coralei are getting ready for school and they are excited for their Valentine's Day parties!

Benji, Coralei and Theodore are eating heart shaped donuts for breakfast as a special treat. Will is currently breastfeeding Harlow.

 Will is currently breastfeeding Harlow