telling family & the fans!

*Will and RJ decide to tell the fans about the new baby! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 🌙

- Telling The Family! -
"Hey guys! Today is gonna be a special day! Will, would you like to tell the fans why today is special?" RJ says as Will smiles.

"We are going to call our parents and let them know about the baby." Will says as he smiles.

"Baby is growing a lot! Look at this little baby bump it's so cute." RJ says as Will's face lights up. RJ rubs Will's baby bump and Will smiles brightly.

"We have the cutest idea to tell them. We are gonna tell them by showing Coralei's shirt." Will says as he shows Coralei's shirt.

Coralei babbles loudly and smiles at RJ. "Are you smiling at Papi?" Will says and Coralei babbles.

"Hi, honey bear! She looks just like Will and I love it!" RJ says as Will smiles

"She's me with a Cuban skin tone." Will says as he chuckles. Benji walks over and smiles at RJ and Will.

"Hey bubba. We are going to call Mima, Pipo, Nana and Pop to tell them about the new baby. We are going to show them Coralei's new shirt." Will says happily.

"Yay! So then we can talk about the baby on the camera now?" Benji asks Will and RJ.

"Yes, sir!" RJ says as Benji kisses Will's baby bump.

"And then we are going to find out if the baby is a girl or a boy in a few more weeks." Will says and Benji's face lights up.

"Yay!" Benji says. "Let's call Mima!" RJ says as he brings his laptop over and he calls his mom on FaceTime.

Martha and Karen are shown sitting together. "Hey, what are you guys doing together?" RJ says to his mom.

"We can't hangout? Hank and your dad are hanging out together and Will's grandma is with us!" Martha says with a chuckle.

"Well, this is easier then! Can you get RJ's dad, Hank and grandma to sit with you guys? RJ and I have something to tell you." Will says as Benji sits on Will's lap.

"Hi, Mima and Nana!" Benji says and Coralei babbles loudly.

Martha and Karen wave at Benji and Coralei. Martha calls over Hank, Janice and Ricardo and they walk over.

Benji talks with all his grandparents for a few minutes before Will and RJ do their announcement.

"RJ and I have something exciting to tell you guys." Will says with a grin.

"What is it?" Karen asks Will and RJ. "Yeah! I wanna know!" Martha says as he chuckles. "Is this something crazy?" Hank says as he laughs.

"You will find out, soon! Everybody close your eyes!" RJ says as he laughs. Will smiles. RJ holds Coralei up so they can see Coralei's onesie.

"Open your eyes!" Will says. Janice, Martha, Karen, Hank and Ricardo look at Coralei's onesie.

"Another baby! Woah! This is awesome!" Hank says as he smiles brightly. "Aw another miracle! Congrats to you guys!" Janice says as she smiles.

"Oh my goodness! Yay!" Karen says as she and Martha begin to cry. "This is amazing! I can't believe it!" Martha says as she cries. "Another baby! How exciting!" Ricardo says.

"Thank you guys. We were shocked when I found out I was pregnant. I didn't think I would get pregnant so fast." Will says.

"Coralei and this baby are going to be sixteen months apart! Two under two, wish us luck!" RJ says as he laughs.

"How far along are you?" Karen asks Will. "I'm almost fifteen weeks pregnant. Here's a picture of the baby." Will says a he and RJ hold up an ultrasound picture.

"Aw, look at that baby!" Janice says with a smile

"Aw, look at that baby!" Janice says with a smile. "Look at the baby sucking it's thumb! That's a perfect picture!" Martha says.

"I'm so excited! Do you guys know the gender yet?" Karen asks Will and RJ. "We are going to find the gender in a few more weeks." RJ says.

"Are you excited to be a big sister Coralei?" Hank asks Coralei. Coralei happily babbles and jumps up and down.

"Are you excited, Benji?" Ricardo asks Benji. "Yes! I can't wait for the baby to get here!" Benji says.

Will, RJ, Benji and Coralei talk to Janice, Martha, Karen, Hank and Ricardo for thirty minutes before ending the call.

Will and RJ then call RJ's brother Ryan, his girlfriend Brandi, Will's brother Logan and his cousin Mallory to tell them about the baby news. All of them are very very excited!

- Telling The Fans! -
Will and RJ post this picture on all their social media accounts!

- Telling The Fans! - Will and RJ post this picture on all their social media accounts!

*Imagine it's Benji standing under 1 and Coralei sitting under 2.

RJ writes the caption as: "Yes, I have knocked up Will again! 😂 Will and I are excited to announce that baby Shepherd-Aguiar is coming in February! Mark your calendars and make countdowns! February 28th is the due date but baby can come whenever she/he wants! 👶🏻"

Will writes the caption as: "A lot of you noticing me being tired and not showing my whole body! Yes, I am pregnant again. Benji and Coralei are really excited, well Benji is. Coralei doesn't understand what's going on. Baby Shepherd-Aguiar is due 2/28 but can come earlier/later then that! RJ & I couldn't be more excited 👶🏻"