day in the life vlog!

*Do you have some suggestions? I need some please! I hope you guys enjoy! Theodore is six months old, Coralei is almost 2, and Benji is almost 6. Love • Bree 💝

- 6:30am -
RJ is up and is getting ready for work, it is his
day to leave for work. He is gelling his hair in the master bathroom mirror.

RJ and Will have a schedule where one of them is always with the kids at all times and one of them goes to work. They are both grateful that's their jobs allow them to work from home if needed.

RJ walks back into the master bedroom and sees Will and Theodore sleeping together in bed. Theodore is cuddling in Will's arms.

"Baby? Baby?" RJ whispers as he rubs circles in Will's back.

Will stirs awake and smiles at RJ. Will sits up and rubs his eyes, trying to wake up.

"I'm going to work now, okay? I love you." RJ says as he kisses Will.

"I love you too. Thank you for waking me up. Benji has to get up soon for school." Will says as he kisses RJ again.

"Of course. I just didn't want to leave without you knowing I was gone." RJ says as Theodore wakes up.

"Hi, Teddy! Have fun with Daddy, okay?" RJ says as he kisses Theodore's cheek.

RJ leaves for work a few minutes later. Will and Theodore go downstairs to play.

- 7am -
"Good morning, guys! It is now 7:05am and I am just watching Theodore jump in his
jumper. He loves this jumper, probably his favorite thing right now." Will says, showing Theodore jumping up and down.

Will smiles as he wipes off Theodore's mouth and Theodore babbles happily.

"I need to get Coralei and Benji up soon, Benji has school today. I need to run a few errands too." Will says.

"Da ba da!" Theodore says as Will smiles brightly at Theodore.

"Hi, baby. Are you hungry? Let's get sissy and bubba up." Will says as he picks up Theodore out of his jumper.

Will wakes up Coralei and Benji and helps them get ready for the day.

- 8am -
Will just finished cooking breakfast! Coralei, Benji and Theodore begin to eat together at the dining room table.

Will sets the camera down so he can also eat some breakfast.

"Hi!" Coralei says as she waves and Will grins.

"Don't talk with food in your mouth, baby girl." Will says as Coralei giggles.

"Teddy loves eggs, don't you?" Will says as Theodore happily eats the eggs.

"I love eggs and waffles and both of together are awesome! Daddy makes the best!" Benji says and Will smiles.

"Thank you, bud. We are having egg and cheese hashbrown waffles this morning. They are so good. Coralei, make sure you eat your fruit okay?" Will says as he cuts up fruit for Theodore and Coralei.

The kids are also having strawberries, blueberries and bananas got breakfast.