benji's first week home

*Another throwback oneshot! I have been feeling nostalgic lately! This is just a oneshot full of clips that Will and RJ have filmed. Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Enjoy! Love • Bree 💕

Will and RJ filmed some clips of Benji's very first week home with them! Will and RJ are very excited to finally have their baby boy home.

Sunday Night
Will films himself, RJ and Benji in bed. Benji is watching Octonauts.

"Hi, buddy." Will says and Benji smiles at Will.

"Hi, Daddy! Papi fell asleep." Benji says as Will films RJ who's asleep.

"He did fall asleep. Are you ready to go back to sleep?" Will says and Benji nods.

Will films another clip of Benji sleeping next to him. Will smiles and kisses Benji's cheek.

Will films Benji and RJ sleeping together and Will waves goodbye.

Monday
RJ films Will and Benji playing together. They are playing with LEGOS.

"Woah, what are you making?" RJ asks Benji.

"A skyscraper!" Benji says with a cheeky smile.

"That's so cool!" RJ says and Will smiles.

Will films a clip of RJ and Benji running around and chasing each other. Benji is giggling and smiling brightly.

A few hours later, Benji is taking a nap. RJ and Will are laying on the couch.

"Little guy is taking a nap. RJ and I are bored now that he's asleep." Will says as RJ giggles.

"We are bored, but happy he is napping so we can relax and get house work or work done." Will says and RJ smiles.

Will films himself and RJ walking into Benji's bedroom. Benji just woke up from his nap.

"Hi, bubba. Did you take a nice nap?" RJ asks and Benji nods.

"Where's Dobby?" Benji asks Will.

"He's downstairs, bud. He's waiting for you to come downstairs to play." Will says and Benji giggles.

Will then films a clip of Benji sitting with Dobby. Benji is looking through a picture book.

"Are you reading to Dobby?" Will asks Benji.

"Yeah! He likes to be read too." Benji says with a grin.

Tuesday
Will is holding Benji in his arms as Benji screams loudly.

Will rubs circles into Benji's back as Benji has a panic attack.

"It's okay, bubba. It's okay. Daddy and I are here." RJ says softly.

Will kisses Benji's cheek and continues to rub his back. Will films Benji once he calms down.

"Are you feeling better?" RJ asks Benji.

"Uh huh. Daddy, Papi, can I eat a snack?" Benji asks Will and RJ.