hospital trip!

*Will's morning sickness has gotten so bad, he has to go to the hospital! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💋

Will has been very sick with morning sickness! So bad that he can barely eat anything. Will has called his doctor and she advised him to go to the hospital to get checked out. Will and RJ's friend Jennine, is going to watch Benji for them.

Once at the hospital, Will is put in the mother baby ward. The nurse checks Will's vital signs and everything is normal. "What are your symptoms today?" The nurse asks Will as she takes the blood pressure cuff off of Will's arm.

Will tells the nurse all the symptoms he is having.  Headaches, severe vomiting, dehydration, food aversions, and weight loss.

"Okay, I will tell Dr. Riley you are here. I am going to give you some fluids and then order an ultrasound just to check on the baby. This is very common, and nothing to worry about." The nurse says.

Will holds RJ's hand as the nurse gets an IV started and then leaves to finish her rounds.

Will is laying down in the hospital bed and RJ is rubbing his back. "Will just got his IV, and he is just laying down. The doctor is gonna check the baby in a few minutes." RJ says as Will frowns.

"It's okay. It's okay babe." RJ says as Will takes deep breaths. "I just hate being in hospitals." Will says and RJ kisses Will's cheek. "I know, babe. I wish I could make you feel better." RJ says and Will yawns.

"Is Benji okay?" Will asks and RJ nods. "He's fine. Jennine says they are having fun, baking a lot." RJ says and Will smiles. "He is going to be a chef or something." Will says and RJ nods.

"Probably. Well, we are going to end the video for now, the doctor is here!" RJ says as he and Will wave at the camera.

- An hour later -
"Baby Eeeee is looking great. It was wiggling around. It actually looks like a baby, not like an alien." RJ says with a chuckle.

"I was so worried, oh my gosh. I am so shocked how big the baby has gotten. I'm glad this severe morning sickness hasn't effected the baby." Will says as RJ kisses his cheek.

"The doctor said if you weren't bleeding then the baby was most likely fine. The baby is ten weeks, almost eleven weeks." RJ says with a huge smile.

"We got a cute picture for Benji. Our doctor is so sweet. I can't wait to go home. She said we can go home in two hours." Will says as he yawns.

"I know, I can't wait to go home either. Jennine said that she and Benji are making us dinner." RJ says and Will smiles. "Yummy!" Will says with a smile.

"So once we leave here we are going to get Will's prescription and then head home. The diagnosis of Will's severe morning sickness is called Hypermesis Gravidarum, which basically means horrible morning sickness. This is a common thing that happens to some people." RJ says as he kisses Will.

After two hours, Will was discharged. Will and RJ, went to the pharmacy, went home and relaxed with Benji :)