hanging out w/ the aguiars!

*After spending a few days with the Shepherd clan, it is time to visit the Aguiar's! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree ❣️*

"Hi, guys! Good morning!" RJ says as Benji climbs into his lap. RJ is shirtless while Benji is wearing a bear pajama shirt.

"Hi, camera!" Benji says as he waves. RJ kisses Benji's cheek as Benji smiles.

"Will is taking a shower and we are gonna have breakfast with Will's family. And then we are going to go to my parent's house. Are you excited to see Mima and Pipo?" RJ asks Benji. "Yes!" Benji says as RJ tickles him.

RJ, Will, Benji and Coralei get dressed and have breaks with Will's older brother, mom and dad. After breakfast, Will and RJ pack up the car and head to the Aguiar house!

"Hi, guys! Good almost afternoon! We just finished having breakfast with my mom, stepdad and brother. We are now going to spend a few days with RJ's family and then we are then going to have a Shepherd-Aguiar family party at the end of the week. Benji is watching a movie and Coralei is taking a nap. Baby boy is kicking a ton right now, I don't know if you guys can see it yet." Will says as he films his stomach.

You can see his stomach moving a little. RJ puts his hand on Will's stomach feeling the baby moving around. "Do you feel him?" Will asks RJ.

"I do! He's getting strong in there." RJ says as he smiles at Will. "Well we will see you guys when we get there!" Will says as he films a little time lapse of the drive.

After a thirty five minute drive, they are at the Aguiar residence!

"Bubba. Bubba." Will says as Benji takes his headphones off of his head. "We are here!" Will says as Benji smiles.

"Coralei! Hi honey bear, are you awake? You took a nice nap, huh?" RJ says as he unbuckles Coralei out of her car seat and hands her to Will. Ricardo walks outside and to help RJ with the suitcases.

"Hi, Ricardo! Thank you for having us!" Will says as he hugs his father-in-law. "Of course! We have been very excited for you all to visit! Baby boy is getting big I see!" Ricardo says as he pats Will's baby bump.

"He sure is! Kicking a lot." Will says as Benji climbs out of his car seat. "Pipo! Hi!" Benji says as he jumps into Ricardo's arms.

"Hi, Benjamin! You have gotten so tall! You are a big boy!" Ricardo says as he plays with Benji's hair and sets him down. Coralei waves at Ricardo and he kisses her cheek and tickles her.

"Hi, Coralei! You are such a beautiful little girl!" Ricardo says as he walks to where RJ is and they bring the suitcases in the house. Martha opens the door and smiles at seeing her oldest son.

"Hi, Mama." RJ says as he kisses and hugs Martha. "Hi, RJ! I missed you all very much!" Martha says as he rubs RJ's face.

"I missed you too! We are happy to be here!" RJ says as he and his dad take the bags upstairs. Martha walks over to Will with open arms.

"Hi, Martha!" Will says as Martha hugs him. "Hi, sweety! How are you feeling?" Martha asks Will. "I feel good! Baby boy have been kicking me a lot!" Will says as he chuckles.

"Ricardo and I love his name! Can't wait to spoil him!" Martha says as Coralei babbles. "Hi, baby girl! You are such a big girl now! Her hair is so beautiful! I love her little pig tails!" Martha says as Will giggles.