all about theodore q&a

*Will and RJ do a Q&A with baby Theodore! He is four months old! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree ❣️

RJ sits with Theodore in his lap. Theodore is smiling and trying to grab the camera strap.

"Do you see Daddy? Yeah! There's Daddy!" RJ says as Theodore smiles at Will.

*Theodore's outfit*

*Theodore's outfit*

Will walks over and smiles at Theodore. Theodore smiles as he sees Will walking over towards him.

"Hi, baby boy. Somebody is happy after his nap! Sissy isn't." Will says as he pinches Theodore's cheek and Theodore holds Will's finger.

"Coralei has had an attitude all day and she is finally taking her nap and Benji is at school. So Will and I figured let's do a Theodore Q&A! We get a lot of questions about him." RJ says with a grin.

"We sure do! And we didn't do a Q&A when he was first born like we did with Coralei. But might as well do one now then never!" Will says as RJ laughs. 

Theodore laughs as he plays with RJ's wristband making RJ and Will smile.

"Well, you guys sent us great questions! So, let's answer them!" Will says as he grabs his iPhone and opens up the notes app.

• Does he sleep through the night?
"He sleeps during the whole night usually but sometimes he likes to breastfeed in the middle of the night. He does this during a growth spurt though." Will says as Theodore plays with RJ's shirt.

"But, he sleeps during the whole night which we are very happy about! He still sleeps in his bassinet in our bedroom. But, we are going to get him in his crib soon. He loves his crib during nap time so I think we won't have a problem adjusting him to it at night time too." RJ says as Theodore smiles at the camera.

• How much does Theodore eat?
"I pump eight ounces when I do pump and that's a lot compared to some people when they pump. He doesn't drink all eight ounces but he drinks six ounces right now. So, we save the other two ounces for the next feeding. He is a great nurser. He can breastfeed and take a bottle which is very helpful for when I am not home. He just loves to eat." Will says as Theodore wants to sit with Will.

Will picks up Theodore and sits him in his lap. Theodore tries to grab Will's glasses making Will and RJ laugh.

"He is a big eater! All our kids are. Our pediatrician said we can give Theodore some rice cereal and Theodore loves it. We give it to him for breakfast usually. So, he has three ounces of breast milk and then rice cereal." RJ says as Theodore babbles.

• How much does he weigh and how tall is he?
"He is a chunker! He weighs fifteen and a half pounds and he is twenty four inches long. He is a big healthy boy. The doctor said he's right on track for his growth." Will says as Theodore smiles.

"Do you see yourself, bud? Yeah!" RJ says in a babyfied voice making Theodore smile.

"Theodore loves to look at himself. Don't you, bud?" Will says as he waves at the camera and Theodore giggles.

• Who do you think Theodore looks like?
"RJ." Will says making RJ smile.

"Really? I can see me but I see Will a lot too. Our family goes back in forth on this, it's cute." RJ says as he fixes Theodore's shirt.

"I see RJ based on RJ's baby pictures next to Theodore. The only thing is that Theodore has hazel eyes, not blue or brown like RJ and I. Theodore has my hair color too, I was a blonde when I was little though." Will says as he plays with Theodore's hair.

"Maybe it will get lighter, who knows. Coralei is Will's twin but she has my skin tone. Theodore seems to have Will's skin tone with a tad of a tan." RJ says making Will laugh.

"I think it's cute that Benji and Coralei have olive skin tones and Theodore is pale like me. Genetics blow my mind." Will says as he kisses Theodore's cheek.

"I know. Benji's mom was Latina! I don't think we have ever said that before. She was half Cuban I think." RJ says and Will nods.

"Yeah, Benji gets a nice tan during the summer and it's precious." Will says as Theodore plays with Will's watch.

• Any milestones?
"So many milestones! This boy has hit a bunch!" Will says and RJ smiles at Theodore.

"Teddy loves to pick things up with his hands! His favorite things are stuffed animals and rattles. He loves this baby Eeyore that Will's grandma got him. Eeyore is your favorite isn't he?" RJ says and Theodore smiles and Will hands Theodore the baby Eeyore.

"Teddy loves rattles. It gets on my nerves sometimes!" Will says as he and RJ laugh.

"He does love the rattle! He sometimes does it too much though." RJ says as Theodore coos loudly.

"He loves to pull hair, poor Coralei! She's a trooper though and let's Theodore do it. And he loves to play with Dobby's tail. I think he likes how soft Dobby is. Dobby is a good sport and let's Theodore do anything to him." Will says as Theodore hugs his Eeyore.  

"Teddy loves to scream and coo and babble. He loves to smile at everybody and for pictures. He's photogenic." RJ says with a grin.

"He loves the touch and feel books. Those are his absolute favorite. Coralei got bored with those fast." Will says as he giggles.

"He loves to join in on playing games and he hates it when we stop. He actually cries. He loves to watch Coralei and Benji when they play." RJ says as Theodore burps.

"Piggy! Excuse you, sir!" RJ says as Will laughs.

"Teddy loves hugs and kisses! He really loves to be tickled too!" Will says as he tickles Theodore making him laugh loudly.

"Teddy actually rolled over at the pediatrician's office and she was so shocked! Theodore is a very smart baby. He's advanced as the pediatrician put it." RJ says as he plays with Theodore's hair, making Theodore laugh.

"Coralei was the same way too but she didn't like to roll over. She hated tummy time." Will says as Theodore coos.

• Any more babies?
"We are done!" RJ and Will say in unison.

"I always wanted three and I got my three. Benji, Cora and Teddy are my kiddos! And Dobby is my puppy." Will says as Dobby walks over as he licks Theodore's cheek.

"Three is plenty and perfect. We have our princess and two princes and it's perfect. I love our little family." RJ says as he kisses Will twice.

"That's al the questions we received from all of you! We love you guys!" RJ says as he tickles Theodore.

"We love you guys very much! We will see you in our next video! Bye!" Will says as he and RJ kiss Theodore's cheeks and Theodore babbles.