day in the life with ptsd

*Benji has a rough PTSD day! This was suggested by ClickBoomTurtles so thank you! I hope you guys enjoy this! Love • Bree 💗

Will and RJ are currently laying in bed together for the night. Theodore is fast asleep in his co-sleeper happily sucking on his pacifier.

Coralei has also joined them in bed ten minutes ago and has since fallen back asleep. She is holding onto her elephant and is curled up next to RJ.

Will and RJ cuddle as they finish watching their tv show. Will smiles at Coralei and RJ and softly kisses RJ.

"I love you so much." Will says as he kisses RJ.

"I love you too." RJ says as he looks over at Theodore sleeping.

"Theodore is so cute." Will says as he fixes Theodore's hat.

"He sure is. Do you wanna finish the series tonight, babe?" RJ asks Will softly and Will nods.

Meanwhile in Benji's bedroom, Benji has just woken up from a horrific PTSD nightmare.

Benji crawls out of his bed slowly. He grabs his blanket and bear and walks over to his parent's bedroom.

Will and RJ just started to watch the last episode of the series they were watching.

Benji opens Will and RJ's bedroom slowly and pokes his head through the small door opening.

"Daddy? Papi?" Benji says in a whisper as he cries.

"What's wrong, bub? Come here." Will says as Benji cries loudly, breaking down.

"I had a scary dream." Benji says as he sniffles.

"Shh, shh. It's okay, bubba. Come here." RJ says as Will picks Benji up.

Benji cries loudly as he Will holds him and RJ rubs his back.

"Shhh, it's okay. It's okay." RJ says as he kisses Benji's tear stained cheek.

"What happened in your dream, bubba?" Will asks Benji.

"I was o-o-on fi-re! And it hu-rt! Really bad! I was tr-a-a-pped!" Benji says as he sniffles and begins to hyperventilate.

"You won't be in a fire anymore. I promise you. It's okay, bubba." Will says as he wipes the tears off of Benji's cheeks.

"You can stay in here with us. Coralei and Theodore are in here too." RJ says as he kisses Benji's cheek.

"I love you. I love you very much." Will says as he kisses Benji.

"I love you too, bubba. Daddy and I will always love you and protect you." RJ says.

"I love you too, Daddy and Papi." Benji says as he sniffles.

Will and RJ get Benji comfortable in their bed and Benji lays next to Will.

Will, RJ and Benji watch a few episodes of cartoons before laying down. 

After twenty minutes, Benji is calmed down and is fast asleep, curled up next to Will.

Will and RJ finish their show and then go to sleep, cuddling with Benji and Coralei.

- The Next Day -
RJ films Coralei sitting with Theodore while she plays with her tea party set. Theodore is on his stomach playing with his teething toy.

"Teddy! Pway!" Coralei says as she tries to sit Theodore up next to her.

"Hey hey, let him play with his toys. I'll play tea party with you in a second, okay?" RJ says as he brings Dobby in the house.