coralei's bad night

*lol this picture isn't kid friendly 😂. Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Thank you ClickBoomTurtles for this suggestion! I need suggestions. I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 🖤*

All the kids are in bed for the night! The kids have been sleeping for about two hours now. It is a rainy Saturday night and Will and RJ are downstairs relaxing after a busy family day with the kids. Will and RJ are playing Monopoly and are watching the fourth Harry Potter movie.

Will is drinking a glass of sparkling water while RJ is drinking a glass of wine. They are also eating Halo Top ice cream, their special treat that they don't like to share with the kids.

"God, RJ! I wanted the last yellow property to complete my set! Ugh!" Will says as RJ busts out laughing.

"It's strategy, babe! Nothing personal!" RJ says as he uses the calculator that the Monopoly game came with.

"Damn, well you better watch that last pink property!" Will says as he tickles RJ.

After playing a crazy and short game of Monopoly, Will wins after making RJ go bankrupt.

"You always beat me in Monopoly, babe!" RJ says as he spanks Will's butt making Will moan.

Will smirks as he sits in RJ's lap. RJ places his hands on Will's butt and kisses him.

"Because you always pick the wrong properties to buy and suck with the money." Will says as RJ rolls his eyes.

"Whatever, mister I'm so good at math!" RJ says as he kisses Will.

"Don't be jealous I have a math degree and you don't." Will says with sass making RJ laugh.

"Well, I'm glad you are good in math. Makes you even hotter." RJ says with a smirk and Will blushes.

Will and RJ begin to make out softly. Will has his hands on RJ's cheeks and RJ has his hands on Will's plump butt.

"I love you so much, RJ." Will says softly.

"I love you too. Always will." RJ says as Will smiles.

Will and RJ continue to make out on the couch. As they kiss, RJ lays Will on the couch slowly and he begins to kiss Will's neck. Will's hands are underneath RJ's shirt, feeding his abs.

"Don't give me a hickey, mister." Will says as RJ laughs.

"Why? You don't want my love." RJ says as Will giggles.

"It's not that, babe. I love you so fucking much. I don't have makeup to cover it up either! Don't wanna go to work with a big ass hickey, babe." Will says as RJ laughs.

Will and RJ continue to kiss and make out on the couch.

The rain outside begins to pour louder then before on the roof and it wakes up Coralei out of her deep slumber. The thunder rumbles loudly and the lightning hits the ground.

Coralei doesn't like thunder and lightning at all and is really scared. Coralei holds onto unicorn stuffed animal tightly and grabs her tie dye blanket.

Coralei climbs out of her toddler bed. She picks up her unicorn and wraps her tie dye blanket around her body. Coralei walks over to her bedroom door and gets on her tippy toes to open it. Coralei slowly walks in the hallway. The hallway is very dark and Coralei walks slowly towards the steps.