name reveal & nursery!

*Baby Shepherd-Aguiar has a name and a cute nursery! I hope you guys like it! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 💛

Will and RJ have been super busy lately! They have been working on the baby girl's nursery, getting Coralei registered for preschool next school year, taking Benji back and forth to soccer practice, and getting Theodore ready to be a big brother in a few months!

Will and RJ decided to film the baby's nursery tour and also to FINALLY reveal her name to everybody! After almost two months of trying to figure it out, they finally have a name for their newest baby girl!

Will and RJ are sitting by the door of baby girl's nursery!

"Hi, guys!" RJ and Will say in unison and wave hello.

"We are filming this special video for all of you! Benji is at school and Coralei and Theodore are sleeping in our bedroom, so we won't have any interruptions during the video, hopefully." Will says as RJ giggles.

"Seriously those two always figure out we are filming and wanna be apart of the video!" RJ says as Will smiles.

"RJ and I have FINALLY decided on a name for our new baby girl and we so excited to tell you guys and call her by her name. We wanna call her by her name and not just baby girl anymore." Will says as he kisses RJ softly.

"Out of all the names we had to pick, this was the hardest one ever! Coralei and Theodore's were so easy to us, and Benji's we didn't change except his last name. Also, we literately had no ideas for a cute name reveal video, so we are going to do her name reveal and nursery reveal! We hope you guys don't mind!" RJ says as Dobby walks in sits near Will.

"Well, we had a name picked out but we changed our minds. So, I'm actually glad we waited to announce it to you guys! Her name was almost going to be Mila Rose Shepherd-Aguiar. However, the more we said it out loud and wrote it down, we just didn't like it anymore." Will says as he pets Dobby's head.

"Then we changed her middle name, thinking maybe that's what we didn't like about it. We then had the name Mila Scarlett picked out. This is gonna sound weird, but all of the kid's middle names end with a T, and we didn't want baby girl to feel left out. Sounds weird, I know! If you didn't know, Benji's middle name is Elliot, Coralei's middle name is Violet, and Theodore's middle name is Robert." RJ says as he rubs Will's back.

"I think it's cute that all the kid's middle names end with the same letter. I don't think that's weird honestly. It's cute! So then the baby's name was Mila Scarlett Shepherd-Aguiar for like a week." Will says RJ giggles.

"Literally a week. It didn't last long, guys! And I don't think the kids liked her name! They would see it and say Mila wrong all the time. We just knew the name Mila wasn't the name even though it was one of my favs." RJ says with a frown and then giggles.

"Mila is RJ's FAVORITE name! Coralei was almost Mila too but then we found the name Coralei we fell in love with that and picked it." Will says as Dobby yawns.

"Coralei looks like a Coralei and totally not a Mila." RJ says petting Dobby's head.

"Then, we just fell un-in love with the name Mila. So, then baby girl had no name for a few weeks! Except a middle name. We wanted to keep Scarlett as the middle name because Coralei's middle name is a flower name and we really liked the girls to match." Will says.

"Will and I began this huge mission for the perfect name for our newest baby girl! And actually, Benji found baby girl's name! He was watching some random cartoon on Netflix and one of the characters was the name we finally picked! He said isn't that name cool, Papi? I said yeah! I was so excited and ran to tell Will about it." RJ says as he smiles at Will.