meeting benji's dad side

*Benji meets with his paternal grandmother and paternal aunt for the very first time! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🥳💙*

Today is a very special day for Benji!

Today, Benji is going to meet with his paternal grandmother, Whitney and his paternal aunt, Meghan. This is the first time Whitney and Meghan have not seen Benji since Benji was a few months old.

Benji has been really anxious about meeting with his dad's side of the family because his dad was extremely abusive to him when he was little, but Benji is ready to meet with his paternal grandmother and paternal aunt and hopes the meeting goes very well.

Will and RJ also really hope the meeting goes very well. Will and RJ both want what is best for very Benji and what is best for his mental health. Benji has struggled with PTSD his whole entire life and Will and RJ do not want Benji to have PTSD triggers again because of this.

Will and RJ have been cleaning up the house all morning long, making sure it looks good for when Whitney and Meghan arrive.

Benji is currently playing Fortnite with his friends online in his bedroom while Coralei, Theodore and Harlow are playing in the living room and are watching cartoons together.

"OHHHH! I WON! I WON! YES! YES!" Benji yells from his bedroom happily as he wins his Fortnite match.

"Oh lord, we should have never let him start playing Fortnite." Will says playfully to RJ as he chuckles.

"I know, but he is responsible with his electronics and he doesn't play it all of the time. Plus, playing Fortnite right now is helping him with stay calm about today." RJ says to Will.

"That's very true. Whitney just texted me and she and Whitney are on their way. I am getting really nervous now." Will says as he takes a deep breath and holds RJ's hands.

"Me too, babe. But we can do this. Benji needs both of us to be strong today." RJ says as he softly kisses Will's cheek.

"You are right, babe. We need to be strong for him." Will says as he hugs RJ tightly.

Coralei walks over to RJ and Will smiling at them both.

"Hey Papi! Hey Daddy! Can you put Secret Life of Pets on please?" Coralei asks RJ and Will.

"Sure! Does Theodore and Harlow wanna watch it too?" RJ asks Coralei.

"Yes!" Coralei says with a big cheeky grin.

"Okay! I'll put it on for you all." RJ says to Coralei as he puts the DVD in the DVD player.

- Twenty Minutes Later -
Whitney and Meghan have arrived at the Shepherd-Aguiar house!

Dobby runs over to the front door and happily begins to bark at Whitney and Meghan.

"DADDY! PAPI! Somebody is outside! Somebody is outside!" Theodore says as he jumps around with a big cheeky smile. 

"Okay! I got the door, bud. Hey Teddy, why don't you go back and sit with Coralei and Harlow?" Will says to Theodore.

"Okay!" Theodore says to Will happily as he runs back over to the living room to sit with Coralei and Harlow.

"RJ, they are here." Will says softly to RJ.

"Okay, I'll tell Benji they are here and help him out. I'll be right back." RJ says to Will softly.