name reveal!

*Baby Shepherd-Aguiar name is revealed! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💖💜

This oneshot is gonna be a video that Will and RJ are gonna make to announce their baby girl's name! Will and RJ are going to narrate it (in italics)

"Hello baby girl. How are you today? You have been kicking Daddy's ribs and doing flips in there. We are so happy you are growing right on track and are doing fine in there. We have eighteen weeks until we can meet you! Daddy, Benji and I are counting the weeks down one by one. I talk to you everyday and night. My name is Papi." RJ says.

Benji is shown putting a letter one by one on the Scrabble board. He adds the name RJ.

"Hey baby girl, I'm Daddy. Are you having fun kicking my ribs? It's okay, I'm glad you are growing and moving a lot. It makes me so happy. I have waited for you ever since Papi and I first met. I proposed to Papi first, and then he proposed a month later, I beat him to it. We have been through so much together. You will find out more when you get older, we would be here all day if I talked about everything right now. We have videos of our lives on YouTube just for you and your brother to enjoy. You and your brother are already loved by so many people around the United States and even around the world. They send you presents and things from all around the world." Will says.

Benji is shown putting a letters one by one on the Scrabble board. He adds the name Will.

"You have a big brother, Benji, who can't wait to meet you and play Pokémon with you. He is three years old and will be four in November. Benji was adopted, but to us that doesn't matter. He is your brother no matter what. Benji has been through a lot in his young life, but you will learn that soon too. But you coming has made him so much happier. He is the strongest boy you will ever meet and he can't wait to protect you." RJ says.

Benji is shown putting a letters one by one on the Scrabble board. He adds the name Benji.

"You are a miracle, baby girl. Papi and I are blessed to have you in our lives. Benji prayed to have a baby sister and he is finally getting one! You also have a dog who is waiting for you! His name is Dobby. He loves to feel you kick and jumping around in my belly. He has seizures but other then that he is a fun and sweet puppy dog." Will says.

Benji is shown putting a letters one by one on the Scrabble board. He adds the name Dobby.

Will and RJ are shown in the video and they are sitting next to Benji. Dobby is shown sitting near Will's baby bump. RJ and Will kiss and Benji giggles. Dobby licks Benji's face and he pets Dobby's head.

Benji is shown grabbing seven Scrabble letters. He is shown laying them on the table. There is an I, L, E, C, R, A and O. RJ and Will play around with the letters. Moving them around and putting them in the correct order.

Finally, one by one, Will, RJ and Benji put the letters in the correct order. C-O-R-A-L-E-I. The camera pans out on the Scrabble board. It shows all the names together.

*This picture took almost two hours to do LOL*

"Baby girl, your first name is going to be Coralei." Will and RJ say in unison. "Your name is Latin and means from the sea." RJ says. "Coralei, we can't wait to meet you!" Will says.

Benji is shown grabbing six Scrabble letters. He is shown laying them on the table. The letters are O, L, I, V, E and T. Benji smiles as watches RJ and Will move around the letters.

Will, RJ and Benji then put the letters in the correct order. V-I-O-L-E-T. The camera pans to the name on the Scrabble board.

"What's your sister's name?" RJ asks and Will smiles. "Coralei Violet!" Benji says proudly. "That's right bubba!" RJ says.

"We can't wait to meet you, Coralei Violet Shepherd-Aguiar

"We can't wait to meet you, Coralei Violet Shepherd-Aguiar. We love you so much already." Will and RJ says in unison.