more birthday fun!

*This vlog will be on Benji's actual birthday and not his party. Hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💋

Today is November 21st, which is Benji's fourth birthday! Will and RJ are up for the day. Will is feeding Coralei her bottle while RJ gets a cupcake out of the refrigerator.

Last night, Benji's final gift came in the mail! Benji's trampoline came! RJ and Will assembled it last night when the kids were in bed.

"I can't believe our baby boy is four." Will says. "Me either. What an amazing year." RJ says and Will nods. Will and RJ kiss happily as Coralei smiles.

"It has been an incredible year. And, this little one loves to smile! Hi Coralei! Hi baby girl." Will says as Coralei yawns.

"And she's tired of smiling. Life of a one month old. I got Benji's cupcake ready for him. A strawberry cupcake, which is his favorite." RJ says and Will smiles.

After thirty minutes, Will and RJ hear Benji upstairs talking to his tablet upstairs.

"He's up! Let's go!" RJ says as he hands Will the camera while he grabs the cupcake. Will brings a Pikachu balloon up as well.

Will opens the door and smiles at Benji, who is in his bed still laying down but is awake. Will turns the camera on and puts it on the dresser. Will and RJ begin to sing happy birthday to Benji.

"Happy birthday, bubba! Make a wish!" RJ says as he lights up the candle. Benji smiles as he blows the candle out.

"Yay!" RJ and Will say as they share the cupcake with Benji.

"Today is your actual birthday, bubba! You were born at 8:48am four years ago today." Will says.

"I came out of Mommy's tummy like Coralei came out of your tummy." Benji says as he hugs Will and RJ.

RJ and Will gets slightly sad when Benji mentions his mom. "Papi has pictures of you as a little baby, wanna see?" Will asks and Benji happily nods.

RJ brings in a few pictures of Benji as a baby. One picture is the one that the hospital usually takes and the other ones are him in the incubator.

"I was cute and tiny!" Benji says as he looks at the pictures of myself. "You were tiny and cute. You are cute now too." RJ says as he pinches Benji's cheek.

Benji kisses Coralei cheek and Coralei smiles. "Aw, she's smiling at you!" RJ says and Benji smiles.

"Are you hungry, bubba?" Will asks Benji as he begins to make Benji's bed. "Yes! I am hungry." Benji says as he goes to the bathroom.

"You can have anything you want, because it's your birthday today." RJ says as he kisses her cheek.

Benji finishes in the bathroom and washes his hands. "Can I have cake?" Benji asks Will and RJ.

"Sure, bubba. Let's get dressed first and then we can eat cake for breakfast." RJ says and Will giggles.

"You can only have cake for breakfast today, since it's your birthday." Will says and Benji's face lights up. "Okay! I love you Daddy, Papi and Coralei!" Benji says with a grin.

"I love you too!" RJ says. "I love you too. Let's get dressed." Will says with a smile. Will gets Coralei and Benji ready while RJ gets the cake ready.