seeing the easter bunny!

*Will and RJ take the kids to meet the Easter bunny! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🐰*

Today, Will and RJ are going to take the kids to see the Easter Bunny! They do it every year and it is a family tradition.

This year will be Harlow's first time meeting the Easter Bunny! Harlow is seven months old, Theodore is two years old, Coralei is three years old and Benji is seven years old.

Benji begins to vlogs himself and Coralei together. Benji and Coralei then hug each other and smile at the camera.

"Hi, camera!" Benji says as he happily waves at the camera.

"Hi, camera! Look at my pretty dress!" Coralei says as she twirls around for Benji.

"Coralei has a really pretty dress on! We are going to see the Easter Bunny today!" Benji explains to the camera.

"Yeah! Daddy and Papi are getting Teddy and Harlow dressed!" Coralei says with a cheeky smile.

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow's outfits*

"Are you two vlogging in here?" Will asks Benji and Coralei as he and Harlow walk over to Benji and Coralei.

"Yes!" Benji and Coralei say in unison to Will.

Will waves at the camera and Harlow babbles happily at the camera.

"Harlow says hello!" Will says as Harlow babbles happily.

"Aww! Harlow's dress looks like Coralei's dress!" Benji says to Will.

"They do have the same dress on! Just like you and Teddy have the same shirt on!" Will says with a big smile.

"That is so cool, Daddy! Hi, Harlow!" Benji says to Will and Harlow.

"Say hi, bubba! Hi, Cora!" Will says to Harlow and Harlow smiles and waves at Benji.

"Dobby!" Coralei says as she hugs Dobby.

"Hi, Dobby!" Benji says as he pets Dobby's head.

"Dobby is such a good boy. Aren't you, Dobby?" Will says as he pets Dobby's head.

"Ba ba ba ba ba!" Harlow says, pointing to Dobby. 

"That's Dobby! Say hi, Dobby!" Will says to Harlow and Harlow smiles.   

"Ba do do!" Harlow says to Dobby.

"Where is Papi and Teddy?" Coralei asks Will.

"They are getting ready upstairs in the bathroom! They will be done really soon." Will says to Benji and Coralei.

"Dobby, I love you!" Coralei says, hugging Dobby tightly.

"I love you too, Dobby!" Benji says also hugging Dobby.