sickness everywhere!

*Benji, Coralei and Theodore all get sick! Send suggestions on what you wanna see. Love • Bree 💖*

Benji, Coralei and Theodore are all very sick! It has been a really rough night for both Will and RJ. All of the kids are sleeping in the living room so Will and RJ can keep an eye on all four of the them at the same time.

Will hasn't slept much at all. He's that type of dad that always worries and can't sleep well when any of the kids are sick.

Will films RJ on the couch with Theodore in his arms. They are both fast asleep. Theodore is holding his small blanket in his arms.

Benji and Coralei are both on the floor and fast asleep. Coralei is curled up in a ball and Benji is spread out. Will is holding Harlow in his arms. Harlow is currently wide awake and very happy.

*Harlow, Theodore, Coralei and Benji's pajamas*

"Hi, Harlow. Hi, baby girl! You are wide awake now, aren't you? Let's take Dobby outside and get some fresh air. We don't want you to somehow get sick." Will whispers as he vlogs himself and Harlow.

Harlow happily coos and looks up at the camera. Harlow is a few weeks old and is she is getting more alert. Harlow looks identical to her big sister Coralei and has dark hair like RJ. Harlow's eyes still look blue and Will loves them very much.

"Dobby, let's go out and potty. Come on, bud." Will says as he opens the screen door.

Dobby walks outside and then begins to run around the yard. Will walks around with Harlow so she can get her some sunlight too.

Will begins to vlog himself and Harlow. Harlow yawns and lays her head on Will's chest. Will smiles and kisses Harlow's forehead.

"Hi, guys! Good morning. I don't know what time it is actually. I'm sure it is still the morning. And I know guys, I know, I'm looking rough. It has been a very long night. Benji, Coralei and Theodore all have Salmonella from eating Goldfish. All kinds of foods are getting recalled for having Salmonella in them lately. We didn't realize Goldfish was apart of the recall list and the kids ate a lot of Golfish." Will says as Harlow farts making him giggle.

"Harlow, that wasn't very lady like. Harlow has been super gasy lately, so I'm glad she is getting it out. Benji, Coralei and Theodore have been so sick you guys. RJ and I felt absolutely AWFUL last night. They were all throwing their guts up last night. I got super scared! RJ called his mom and I called my mom asking them both for advice. We even called Benji's abuela for advice too. They all said to take the kids to the hospital to get checked out." Will says as Harlow fusses a little bit.

Will rocks Harlow and she calms down immediately. Will kisses Harlow cheek and rubs her head.

"So, RJ and I took Benji, Coralei and Theodore to the hospital just to be on the safe side. RJ has had Salmonella before and it was horrific and I was terrified it would be even worse with the kids. Benji, Coralei and Theodore received fluids and the doctor actually gave all three of them a prescription for antibiotics to take on the safe side as well. The doctor said that the kids should be back to themselves within a week and I really hope so because this really sucks. Benji and Coralei will miss a few days of school which sucks too. You can't go to sick though." Will says as Harlow yawns again.