water park fun!

*RJ takes Coralei and Benji to the water park as an reward for being good! Thank you Gsay77 for the idea! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💖

Harlow is now two weeks old! Will, RJ and the kids have been adjusting nicely to having a new baby in the family! Will is feeling back to himself, except being tired but that's expected with a newborn baby.

RJ is on paternity leave for a few more weeks to help out at the house. RJ is loving being home with Will, Dobby, Theodore, Coralei, Harlow and Benji. He loves having a family and he can't believe he is a Papi to four! He feels so blessed.

RJ has decided to take Benji and Coralei out for the day so they can get out of the house to have some fun! Benji and Coralei have been doing great at school so far and are doing well since baby Harlow was born. RJ wants to spend one on one time with his bigger kids and to let Will rest in peace.

Will also wants to spend much needed time with Theodore, since he is still adjusting to not being the baby in the family anymore. Theodore is doing well with Harlow, but he has always been attached to Will and is struggling with not having Will's one on one attention all of the time.

RJ vlogs Theodore and Harlow in the living room with Dobby. Harlow is sleeping in her swing while Theodore is playing with his Mickey Mouse toys.

"There's my pretty baby girl. Look at this adorable romper my brother's girlfriend got Harlow. It finally fits her. We are obsessed with rompers." RJ says as Harlow yawns and curls up in a ball.

Will walks down the steps and smiles at RJ, Harlow and Theodore and Dobby. Will just took a nice warm shower and feels great.

"I seriously feel like a new person. Thank you, babe." Will says as he kisses RJ softly.

"You're welcome! Do you need anything while we are out?" RJ asks Will, hugging him.

"No, I'm good. I'm just going to check emails and relax with Teddy and Harlow." Will says as Dobby rubs his face between Will's legs.

"And you too, Dobby." Will says as he pets Dobby's head.

"Papi! Mickey and Goofy!" Theodore says pointing to his toys.

"I see them, bud! Woah!" RJ says as Theodore goes back to play.

*Theodore and Harlow's outfits*

Will fixes Harlow's blanket and softly kisses her cheek. Harlow happily sucks on her pink bear pacifier and continues to sleep.

"She is going to want to eat soon. But I don't wanna wake her up right now. She looks so comfy." Will says with a giggle.

"I would just wait until she wakes up. The doctor said you don't have to wake her up every two hours to eat now. She's back to her birth weight, actually above it. Somebody is a nine pounder now!" RJ says, covering up Harlow's feet that were sticking out of her blanket.