dobby's tooth extraction

*Dobby has to go to the vet and get a tooth pulled. Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 🐶*

Today is Saturday at the Shepherd-Aguiar household!

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow have been relaxing together as a family all morning long!

Will and RJ have a few days off of work because of the Fourth of July holiday!

Will and RJ have a lot of fun and exciting family things planned everyday they are off except for today! Today, Dobby has to go to the vet to get one of his teeth pulled.

For the past few days, Dobby hasn't been acting like himself. Dobby hasn't been wanting to eat and he has been lethargic.

RJ just assumed it was because Dobby was put on a new seizure medication for his seizures a few weeks ago and the reason Dobby is acting the way he is is because he is getting adjusted to the new medication.

Will didn't think the medication was the reason Dobby was acting weird and not himself. Will asked RJ to take Dobby to the vet because he was in a work meeting that day and couldn't get out of work until late.

RJ took Dobby to the vet two days ago and Dobby was diagnosed with a rotten tooth and it has to be pulled by having a surgery at the vet's office.

RJ feels absolutely awful that Dobby has to get a tooth pulled and he wishes the vet could do to the same day but the vet was booked for two days.

So today is the day of Dobby's dental surgery and Will and Benji are going to take him to get it done.

RJ is going to run a few errands with Coralei, Theodore and Harlow while Will and Benji take Dobby to the vet.

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow's outfits*

Will is sitting downstairs with Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Dobby while RJ is getting Harlow dressed and ready to go upstairs!

"Bubba, are you ready to go?" Will asks Benji.

"Yes, Daddy! I am ready to go!" Benji says to Will with a big cheeky grin.

"Me too! Hey bubba, can you go in the kitchen and get Dobby's leash out of the drawer for me?" Will asks Benji with a smile.

"Yes, Daddy!" Benji says as he walks into the kitchen to grab Dobby's leash from the kitchen drawer.

"Coralei, Theodore, get your shoes on! Papi and Harlow are almost ready to go." Will says to Coralei and Theodore.

"YAY!" Coralei and Theodore say in unison as they put their shoes on.