telling their parents

*Throwback to when Will and RJ tell their parents that Will is pregnant! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 🦊

Will is twelve weeks pregnant! He is officially in the safety zone to tell family and friends. RJ and Will have decided to wait a few more weeks to tell the fans. They are going to tell Benji the next day.

*Will and RJ are gonna show their families this pictures!*

*Imagine it says October (no year because I don't go by years on here lol)

"Who do you wanna call first, babe?" RJ asks Will as Will is changing his clothes.

"Can we call my mom and stepdad first?" Will asks RJ. "Of course! Are you excited to tell everybody?" RJ asks Will.

"Yeah, but I'm still nervous and I'm sick." Will says with a nervous chuckle.

"Don't feel nervous. They are all gonna be shocked and excited." RJ says as he kisses Will.

"They might pass out, to be honest." Will says and RJ chuckles. "They actually might. Let me call Karen and Hank now." RJ says as Will grabs the pictures.

- Telling Karen & Hank -
"Hey Mom! Hey Hank!" Will says as he waves. "Hey! How are you guys doing?" Karen asks Will and RJ.

"We have something to tell you and Hank!" RJ says with a big grin. "Ooo, what is it?" Hank says with a chuckle.

"Yeah! I wanna know too!" Karen says a she laughs. "Okay, close your eyes!" Will says as he and RJ hold the pictures up. Hank and Karen cover their eyes, patiently waiting.

"Okay! Open your eyes!" RJ says as he smiles at Will. Hank and Karen look at it, trying to figure out what the picture means.

"Wow! This is a big surprise!" Hank says with a chuckle. "Wait. I'm confused! Are you guys adopting again? Already?" Karen asks with a chuckle.

Will then holds up the pregnancy test and Karen's face drops. A smile then comes onto Hank's face.

"Congratulations, guys! This is incredible." Hank says as he continues to smiles brightly. Karen wipes the tears from her cheeks.

"I am so excited! I knew it would happen!" Karen says as she claps her hands in excitement.

"I know how much you guys wanted this. This is awesome." Hank says as he hugs Karen.

"Thank you." Will and RJ say in unison. "How far along are you?" Karen asks Will.

"I am twelve weeks. I got an ultrasound done the other day. The baby is perfect." Will says as RJ holds up the ultrasound picture.