benji vlogs

*Benji vlogs! I hope you guys enjoy! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 💞

Will, RJ and Coralei are still fast asleep. Benji just woke up and he walks into Will and RJ's office and grabs the vlogging camera. Benji figures out how to turn on the camera.

"Hi camera! This is Daddy and Papi's office, isn't it organized! Daddy always cleans." Benji says as he shuts the office door.

Benji then walks into Will and RJ's bedroom. RJ has his arm wrapped around Will's waist.

"Papi snores sometimes, it's funny. Daddy and Papi sleep almost nakey!" Benji whispers as he giggles.

Benji walks over to Coralei who is sleeping in her bassinet. "Hi Cora! I wuv you!" Benji says as he walks into his bedroom.

"Camera! This is my bedroom! Daddy and Papi got me a big boy bed because I am a big boy! And this is my tent where I play with Mr. Duckie!" Benji says as tucks in Mr. Duckie in his bed.

*Benj's new bedroom

*Benj's new bedroom. Imagine it says Benji and not Sam*

Benji walks down the steps and Dobby runs over to him. "Hi Dobby!" Benji says as he hugs Dobby.

"I can't open the door Dobby because Daddy and Papi said so!" Benji says as Dobby licks his face.

"I'm hungry camera! I think I'm gonna have some cereal!" Benji says as he uses a step stool and grabs the Fruit Loop cereal box. Benji sits down on the floor with the Fruit Loop box.

"Here you go, Dobby! Here's some Fruit Loops for you!" Benji says as he places a handful of Fruit Loops to Dobby.

Benji and Dobby eat Fruit Loops together. "Dobby likes them!" Benji says as he laughs loudly.

"I couldn't reach the milk in the refrigerator because I'm too short but Fruit Loops are good without milk!" Benji says as he hands another handful of Fruit Loops to Dobby.

Will wakes up and hears Benji laughing downstairs. Will gets out of bed slowly, trying to not wake up RJ and he goes to the bathroom. Will puts on his robe and he picks up Coralei out of her bassinet.

"Good morning, honey bear." Will says as he kisses Coralei's cheek. He takes Coralei to her bedroom and changes her diaper.

Will films a Snapchat video of Benji and Dobby eating Fruit Loops together. He is happy that Benji didn't grab the milk and make a mess.

Will walks down the steps with Coralei in his arms. "Bubba, why are you up so early?" Will asks as he yawns.

"The sky is awake so I'm awake, Daddy!" Benji says and Will chuckles at Benji's answer. Benji hands Dobby another handful of Fruit Loops.