thanksgiving!

*I know it isn't close to thanksgiving but it matches the timeline in this oneshot book! Send suggestions! *Disclaimer: I am going to start adding Will's older brother into these oneshots. I do not know their relationship in real life and I will not speculate it on here. I don't know his brother's name so I am going to give him a name for the oneshots which is Logan. Also, I found out Ryan has a gf because RJ's mom posted a pic of them on Instagram*  Love • Bree💋

"Good morning, guys! Happy Thanksgiving! We are getting ready to head to Will's mom's house. His mom, dad, brother, cousin, grandma, my mom and dad, Ryan and his girlfriend Brandi are going to be there! Coralei is ready for her first Thanksgiving and there's my handsome husband." RJ says as he smiles at Will. "Aw, thanks. I still feel eh about myself." Will says as RJ kisses him.

Will is wearing a dark blue button down shirt and black jeans. RJ is wearing a black button down shirt shirt with khaki pants.

"You look very nice, babe. Coralei is only a month old, it's okay. You lost all your pregnancy weight and then some, so stop calling yourself eh." RJ says and Will smiles.

"Thank you, babe." Will says as Benji runs over with no pants on but his turkey shirt. "Where's your pants, bubba?" Will asks Benji.

"I don't know!" Benji says with a giggle. "I think they are in my bag, I'll look." RJ says as he hands Will the vlogging camera.

*Coralei's outfit*

*Coralei's outfit*

*Benji's outfit with black jeans*

"Coralei hasn't really been affected by the time change surprisingly. I thought she would have a rough time. Benji passed out last and woke up at four am. Luckily, RJ was able to get Benji back to sleep and he woke up at seven which is usually his regular wake up time." Will says as Benji walks into the room. Benji hugs Will and smiles at the camera.

"Let's clean the room up and then we need to go to Nana and Pop's house." Will says as he turns the camera off.

Will and RJ clean up the hotel room and then get the kids into the car for the twenty minute drive to Will's mom and stepdad's house.