first family vlog!

*First vlog as a family! I hope you guys enjoy this series so far! Love you guys! • Bree 🐻

RJ and Will are laying in bed awake, looking at each other. "Good morning, guys. Today is Wednesday and we are just relaxing in bed." RJ says as he and Will kiss.

"Benji came into our room last night so he is with us. Hints why he is cuddled up next to me." Will says as RJ pans the camera to Will's chest and Benji is fast asleep. Will smiles as he softly places a kiss on Benji's head.

"Yes, we are working on the thumb sucking. I think it's a comfort thing. We need to get him the perfect stuffed animal." RJ says.

"A Build A Bear trip is needed. Well, we see you guys in a little bit." Will says and RJ smiles before turning off the camera. Will and RJ get out of bed quietly, so they wouldn't wake up Benji.

Will takes Dobby outside to go to the bathroom, and RJ walks to the kitchen to begin breakfast.

"RJ is going to make some breakfast and I just took Dobby outside. I freaking love our new house. I am so happy we moved here. We don't know whether to use a bedroom as an office or use our loft as the office. I think the loft should be the office, just so when people visit they have a room to stay. " Will says as he walks into the kitchen.

"Yeah, we need to fix the loft up before I get our desktops computers up there." RJ says as he kisses Will's cheek.

"RJ is making us pancakes and Benji some oatmeal. Benji loves apple cinnamon oatmeal. That's his favorite thing. We actually got him to try a bunch of new foods lately. He isn't that picky." Will says and RJ nods.

"He loves to eat that's for sure. I'm happy he loves to try new things." RJ says as he kisses Will.

A few minutes later, Benji walks into the living room, where Will and Dobby are sitting. "Good morning, sleepy head. Did you sleep good?" Will asks Benji. "Uh huh." Benji says as he yawns.

Will plays with Benji's dark brown hair and hugs him. "Where's Papi?" Benji asks Will. "Papi is making breakfast. He's making you some apple cinnamon oatmeal." Will says and Benji yawns again.

RJ walks in the living room and Benji smiles at him. "Good morning! Are you ready to eat?" RJ asks Benji. "Yes!" Benji says happily. Benji runs over and hugs Dobby.

RJ, Will and Benji eat breakfast together. "Is it good?" RJ asks and Benji nods. Will vlogs Benji and Benji smiles, with oatmeal all over his face. RJ and Will giggle.

"Dobby is eating too!" Benji says and Will films Dobby sitting and watching Benji eat. "Dobby did eat but now he is begging for Benji's food." Will says.

After breakfast, RJ, Will and Benji get dressed. "Let me fix your shorts." RJ says as he tightens up the waist of Benji's shorts. "Benji has the smallest waist ever." Will says and RJ nods.