family pool day

*Will and RJ and the kids have a fun and relaxing pool day at home! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💕*

Today, RJ, Will and the kids are going to have a very fun pool day at home!

Will and RJ recently got an in ground pool installed in their backyard in February, so this will be the very first time that they are all swimming in their brand new pool together!

Will and RJ really wanted a pool for a long time now and finally this winter they bit the bullet and got an in ground pool! Will and RJ love to swim and so do the kids!

Will can't wait to have his and RJ's friends over  and the kid's friends over and to have a lot of fun pool parties!

And RJ can't wait to teach Coralei, Theodore and Harlow how to swim in the brand new pool!

Right now, RJ is outside cleaning out the swimming pool and he is making sure it is ready for the kids, Will and himself to all swim in the swimming pool together!

Will is in the house with the kids and he is getting them all ready for their fun pool day!

Will begins to vlog himself sitting on the couch with Harlow sitting in his lap.

Harlow tries to grab at Will's vlogging camera and giggles, making Will smile.

"No, don't touch the camera, princess." Will says, softly kissing Harlow's cheek and Harlow begins to play with her toy.

"Hi, guys! Happy summer time! I hope all of you are enjoying your summer vacations so far! We are! The kids have been on summer vacation for a few days now and we have just been relaxing and hanging out as a family! Today, we are going to go swimming in our brand new swimming pool!" Will says to the camera.

"Da da da da!" Harlow says, calling for Will and distracts Will from vlogging.

"Hi, baby girl! I see you, pretty girl." Will says as Harlow smiles at him.

"I know we haven't vlogged much lately and I am so sorry about that! RJ and I have just been working a lot and we have been very busy taking care of our kids and Dobby. This school year was really busy for us! Coralei and Benji were in a lot of fun after school activities, which they both really enjoyed! However in February, RJ and I finally bit the bullet and got an in ground pool installed in our backyard! The pool looks absolutely amazing and today will be our first time swimming in it and I am so excited!" Will says with a big smile to the camera.

"Da da da! Uh oh! Uh oh!" Harlow says as her toy falls off of the couch and on to the floor.

"Uh oh, you dropped your toy, Harlow. Here you go, princess. Here is your toy." Will says, handing Harlow back her toy.

"Ya!" Harlow says as she happily hugs Will, making Will smile ear to ear.

Will then kisses Harlow's cheek and rubs her head softly.

"Isn't Harlow getting so big, you guys? She is talking so much and she has been trying to stand up! She is nine months old now!" Will says as Harlow smiles at the camera.

"Also, look how cute she is in her little bathing suit! I don't know how much swimming Harlow is going to do today, but she looks so cute in it." Will says to the camera, filming Harlow in her bathing suit.