first day of school

*Today is Benji and Coralei's first day of school! Benji is a third grader and Coralei is in pre-k! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 📓*

Today is the official first day of school for the Shepherd-Aguiar kids!

This school year, Benji is going into third grade while Coralei is going into pre-kindergarten!

Will begins to vlog RJ and himself standing in the master bathroom together. RJ then groans loudly and hides his face behind Will, making Will chuckle and smile. 

"Good morning, guys! Happy first day of school! We are up so freaking early, it is insane." Will says as he yawns and fixes his glasses.

"It is too freaking early." RJ says as he yawns, making Will giggle and smirk at RJ.

"It is early. So, this school year Benji is going into third grade while Coralei is going into pre-k or pre-kindergarten. Coralei will go to school everyday this year just like Benji but it is still half a day. She is very excited to go to school everyday just like her big brother." Will says as he fixes his hair and smiles at the camera.

RJ walks back into the camera frame and he is now holding a very happy and wide awake Harlow.

"Hi, Harlow! Hi, baby girl! It is almost your first birthday! Yeah, you are turning one soon!" Will says in a babyfied voice at Harlow, making Harlow smile ear to ear.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Harlow says to both Will and RJ.

"Yeah! Today is the first day of school for Cora and bubba! Yay!" RJ says in a babyfied voice and Harlow happily claps her hands.

"Harlow turns one in about a week and a half but her first birthday party is going to be this weekend! Yay, Harlow!" Will says in a babyfied voice at Harlow.

"Ya!" Harlow says loudly, making RJ and Will both laugh loudly.

"Well, we will see you guys in a little bit! We gotta get bubba, Coralei and Theodore up." Will says as he and RJ wave goodbye to the camera

Will and RJ then films very small clips of Benji, Coralei and Theodore all waking up and getting out of their beds.

"Good morning!" RJ whispers to Benji, Coralei and Theodore.

"Good morning! Rise and shine everyone!" Will says to Benji, Coralei and Theodore.

Theodore yawns and then RJ picks him up, kissing Theodore's cheeks.

"You aren't a morning person, huh?" RJ asks Theodore as he rubs Theodore's back.

"No." Theodore says softly to RJ as he lays his head on RJ's shoulder.

"Good morning!" Coralei says as she yawns and stretches.

"Good morning!" Benji says as he rubs his eyes and puts his glasses on.

"Aww, Theodore is sleepy, huh bud?" Will says softly to Theodore as he rubs Theodore's head.

Theodore slowly nods at Will and rubs his eyes.

"I'm sorry, bud. We have to take Coralei for her first day. You don't have to get up early tomorrow Okay?" Will explains to Theodore.

"Okay, Daddy." Theodore says softly to Will.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Shep689 Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें