nursery reveal

*Lol the picture above isn't appropriate is it? I hope you enjoy Theodore's nursery! Love • Bree 💙

RJ is setting up the camera and Coralei farts loudly. "Coralei, girl!" RJ says as he picks her up. RJ begins to gag. "Oh god, what happened?" Will asks RJ.

"Coralei just had a shit explosion!" RJ says as he changes Coralei's diaper. Will laughs loudly. After he stops laughing, Will begins the video.

"Hi, guys! Welcome to today's video. You are probably wondering, what's behind this door? Well, let's find out and see." Will says.

"I wanna open it!" Benji says as he runs over. "Go ahead, bubba. You can be my assistant since Papi is still gagging from Coralei's stinky diaper." Will says as Benji laughs. Benji opens the door.

"This is baby Theodore's nursery!" Will says as RJ pans the camera around the room. "I'm back y'all!" RJ says as he and Coralei wave at the camera.

"Theodore's nursery is finally finished and ready for our baby boy to be here! Four more months!" Will says and RJ smiles.

"Baby! Yay!" Coralei says as she wobbles around. "Yeah! Baby Theodore!" Will says as she kisses Coralei's cheek.

"This chair was given to us by my cousin

"This chair was given to us by my cousin. Thank you, Mallory! This chair is so comfortable. I love sitting in this chair now and I know I am going to love it when Theodore is born." Will says with a smile.

"I like sitting here and reading my books!" Benji says. "We need to get you a chair but smaller to fit in your room, bubba." RJ says as Benji smiles.

"This is Theodore's crib! We have his name right above his crib. I love these letters so much. RJ hung them up perfectly, so thank you babe. Theodore won't be using this crib right away, but we have it ready for him." Will says.

"We have this elephant that he can rock on and play with. Coralei likes to play with it, she thinks it's hers." RJ says as Coralei crawls around the room. "Pway!" Coralei says as RJ pulls the elephant out for Coralei to play with.

"This giraffe we got because RJ and I watched April the giraffe have her baby and then I got pregnant two months later, so we had to get a giraffe. Plus, that's like this nursery theme, elephants and giraffes." Will says as he smiles at the camera.