little heart to heart

*Will and Benji have a cute little heart to heart talk. Something small and fluffy. I hope you guys enjoy! Send suggestions! Love • Bree ❣️

RJ is at the gym and Will is at the house with the kids and Dobby. Coralei and Theodore are currently taking their afternoon nap.

"Daddy?" Benji says as he walks over to Will, who is reading a book.

"Hey, bub. What's up?" Will says as Benji sits in front of Will.

"Can I ask you a question?" Benji says softly.

"Of course you can, bud. You know you can ask me any question, anytime, right?" Will says and Benji nods.

"Do you look at me differently because I didn't come out of your belly?" Benji asks in a serious tone.

Will is extremely shocked at Benji's question. He never thought Benji would ask him this. Will and RJ have always tried to be as open as they can be with Benji about his adoption and make him feel included.

"Of course I don't, bud. I don't think of you different. Neither does Papi. You were our first child and our son. You always will be, bud." Will says as he rubs Benji's cheek.

Benji looks down on the ground and Will gets Benji to make eye contact with him.

"Why do you ask that, bud?" Will asks Benji as he picks him up and sits him in his lap.

"I don't know, I just wondered. I wasn't a baby when I was adopted. And I look different from you and Papi." Benji says.

"You don't look different. Don't say that. You are handsome just the way you are. You get to be tan all year long like Papi, isn't that cool?" Will say as Benji giggles.

"Does anybody in our family think I'm different?" Benji asks Will.

"Absolutely not. Nobody thinks your different. Just because we aren't biologically related doesn't make you not family. I want you to remember that. You are family, always." Will says as he kisses Benji's cheek.

"Does being adopted bother you, bud?" Will asks Benji.

"No! It doesn't bother me but I just have questions about it and I know you and Papi can't give me the answers." Benji says.

"I know, bud. I wish I could answer all of your questions for you." Will says.

"It's okay, Daddy. I wish I came out of your belly sometimes. Then I wouldn't be labeled as adopted." Benji says as Will hugs him tightly.

"I'm sorry, bubba. I wish I could change everything for you. But Papi and I love you very much and I will do anything for you, okay?" Will says and Benji nods.

"I know your Mommy loved you so much. She tried her best and she was happy to be your mommy." Will says.

"I know. My other Daddy was mean. That's why I'm happy I have you and Papi." Benji says and Will smiles.

"Am I a good Daddy?" Will asks Benji.

"Yes! You are the best Daddy! And Papi is the best Papi!" Benji says as he hugs Will tightly.

"Do you have any other questions, bubba?" Will asks Benji.

"I don't think so! Thank you for being my Daddy!" Benji says as he hugs Will again.

"You're welcome! I love you so much!" Will says as he kisses Benji's cheek.

"I love you too!" Benji says.

"Do you wanna play a game while Coralei and Theodore are napping?" Will asks Benji.

"Yes, please!" Benji says with a big smile.

Will and Benji begin to play a board game together.

Will and Benji spend much needed one on one time together while the younger two took their nap. :)