first vlog as a family of 4

*Will and RJ are getting into the swing of things of have two children! Here's a vlog! Enjoy! Love • Bree 💜

Will and RJ have been a family of four for almost a week now! They are getting used to Coralei's schedule and Coralei has been doing very well, gaining back the weight she lost when she was born. Will and Coralei are sleeping. RJ has decided to take Benji out to lunch and the grocery store.

*Benji's t-shirt*

*Benji's t-shirt*

Will is fast asleep in bed, with Coralei next to him in her bassinet. Coralei only woke up twice to eat and get her diaper changed. RJ is ready and just finished getting Benji ready. RJ walks over and rubs Will's shoulder, making him wake up.

"Hey babe. I'm gonna take Benji out for a little while. Will you be alright?" RJ asks and Will nods.

RJ softly kisses Will and Coralei. "I love you." RJ says in a whisper. "I love you too." Will says as he yawns.

Benji climbs on the bed and hugs Will. "I love you, Daddy." Benji says as he kisses Will. "I love you too. Be good for Papi." Will says as he pinches Benji's cheek.

"I will!" Benji says with a smile. RJ helps Benji put his shoes on and they leave.

RJ and Benji get into the car and RJ drives to Chiptole. Ten minutes later, they are there! RJ pulls out the camera and smiles.

"I am hanging out with little man today! Will and Coralei are sleeping. Benji and I are going to go grocery shopping but we are going to eat lunch right now. Where are we at, bubba?" RJ says as he helps Benji unbuckle from his booster seat.

"Chipotle!" Benji says as RJ helps Benji out of the car. "Hold my hand, thank you. Say bye bye to the camera." RJ says and Benji waves.

"I am having a burrito bowl and so is Benji. Is it good?" RJ asks as Benji eats a chip. "Yes! It's yummy!" Benji says.

"This boy can eat, trust me. He will probably eat half now and half later." RJ says and Benji giggles.

*Meanwhile at home*
Will is out of bed and took a shower. He just changed Coralei's outfit and changed her diaper. 

"Good almost afternoon, everyone. I just woke up, like an hour ago. I took an amazing shower, Coralei was in her little bouncer in the bathroom with me." Will says as he slowly sits on the couch.

"Miss Coralei is sleeping in her swing that RJ's mom and dad bought for us. Benji and RJ went out together, which is so cute. RJ wanted to spend some one on one time with Benji. I think they are gonna go out to lunch and go grocery shopping, we have no groceries." Will says with a chuckle.