grandparents visit!

*Will's mom and stepdad and RJ's parents are on the way! I don't know if Ryan is RJ's brother so let know if you know! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💜

Will smiles as he watches RJ getting Benji dressed.

"Good morning! Today is gonna be a great day. I am going to pick up my mom and stepdad from the airport. They are going to visit for a few days. This is the first time they are meeting Benji and I am really excited. I'm so happy to spend time with my mom and stepdad we don't see them much." Will says as he fixes his shoes.

"So, my mom and stepdad are coming over today and then tomorrow RJ's mom, dad and brother are coming. I think Benji is excited but nervous at the same time to meet other members of our family." Will says as Benji runs over to him.

"Hi, buddy!" Will says and Benji hugs his leg. "Daddy! Papi did my hair like his! Look!" Benji says and Will smiles.

"Wow! That's awesome!" Will says as he kisses Benji's cheek. Will and RJ kiss and hug. "What time are they flying in?" RJ asks Will.

"In an hour. I'm gonna head off and get to the airport, you know the traffic is horrible." Will says.

"That's true, be careful babe. I love you." RJ says as he kisses Will again.

"I love you too. Benji, be a good boy for Papi, okay? I'll be back with Nana and Pop." Will says and Benji nods.

- Two hours later -
RJ and Benji are coloring when Will unlocks the door. "Daddy!" Benji says with a huge smile. "Hey, buddy!" Will says as Benji hugs him then going back to color.

"Look bud, it's Nana and Pop!" RJ says and Benji smiles. "Hi, Benji. It's so nice to meet you!" Karen says as she sits on the couch. Hank pets Dobby, who is excited to see his grandparents as well.

Benji hugs Karen tightly as she kisses his cheek. "Are you happy to have a grandchild now?" RJ says with a chuckle as Karen happily nods.

"Very happy. You are Pokémon obsessed just like your Daddy, huh?" Karen asks Benji and he smiles.

"He is obsessed with Pokémon, Will and Benji play it a lot together." RJ says and Will nods in agreement. "Hey, little man! Can I have a hug too?" Hank asks and Benji nods.

Benji hugs Hank tightly and then Hank begins to tickle Benji, causing him to giggle loudly.

"Hi, Dobby. Are you happy to have a little brother?" Karen asks Dobby as he licks her. "Benji, you don't have to be shy. It's okay." Will says as he rubs Benji's back. "It's okay, don't push him." Karen says as she watches Benji play.

"How old are you?" Hank asks Benji. "I'm thwree!" Benji says with a grin. "You have a lot of hair, bud. It's so cute." Karen says as she plays with Benji's dark brown hair.

"We need to get his hair cut. But we don't wanna push him." Will says as he watches his mom and stepdad interact with Benji.

"Benji, have you been on an airplane before?" Karen asks Benji. "No, not yet!" Benji says to Karen. "We are going to Florida soon." RJ says in a whisper.

"We are going to D-I-S-N-E-Y." Will says in a whisper. Karen and Hank smile. "He's going to love that!" Karen says.

"Benji, Nana and I got a surprise for you!" Hank says and Karen brings in a bag.