a shep689 halloween

*Happy Halloween from the Shepherd-Aguiar family! Love • Bree 👻*

Today is Halloween! Will and RJ are very excited to take Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow out trick or treating! This will be Harlow's very first time trick or treating and Will can't wait to dress her up in her first costume.

The kids have just finished having dinner and they are now getting into their Halloween costumes!

Will picks up the camera and begins to vlog himself. Will fixes his glasses and smiles at the camera.

"Hi, guys! Happy Halloween! I hope all of you are having a great Halloween! We are having fun Halloween so far! We just ate dinner and the kids are in their Halloween costumes! We are waiting for it to get a little dark out. Let me show you guys the kids in their costumes because they all look so stinking cute." Will says as he turns the camera around.

*Benji: Link, Coralei: Unicorn, Theodore: Cookie Monster and Harlow: Owl*

"Who are you dressed up as, Benji?" Will asks Benji as he vlogs him.

"I'm Link from The Legend of Zelda!" Benji says as he poses for Will.

"Link is a brunette now?" Will asks playfully to Benji.

"Yeah!" Benji says with a cheeky grin.

"What are you dressed up as, Coralei?" Will asks Coralei as he vlogs her.

"I'm a unicorn!" Coralei says as she twirls around for Will.

"You are a very pretty unicorn, Coralei!" Will says fixing Coralei's head band.

"Thank you, Daddy!" Coralei says happily.

Theodore runs over to Will and dances around making Will giggle.

"Who are you dressed up as, Teddy?" Will asks Teddy as he vlogs him.

"Cookie!" Theodore says jumping up and down.

"Cookie Monster, that's right!" Will says as Theodore hugs his leg.

"I get candy." Theodore says to Will.

"You are going to get candy! You are going to get a lot! What do you say when you want candy?" Will asks Theodore.

"Trick or twreat!" Theodore says with cheeky grin.

"Good job! You have to say it nice and loud so the people can hear you." Will says to Theodore.

"Otay!" Theodore says with a cheeky smile.