a shepherd-aguiar thanksgiving!

*Will, RJ and the kids celebrate Thanksgiving with their family! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🦃*

Today is Thanksgiving! Will, RJ and the kids are in Florida to be with their families for this fun holiday! Will and RJ have both been up bright and early this morning, getting all of the kids dressed and ready to go!

Thanksgiving dinner is going to be at Will's mom Karen and stepdad Hank's house this year! Will is also already dressed and ready to go. RJ is currently in the shower and is getting ready as well!

Will hasn't really vlogged in a while because he has been busy taking care of the kids and just being a dad. #DadLife. He and RJ have just been enjoying spending time with their kids and not filming every single thing. However, Will does wanna film some of Thanksgiving for memories!

Will grabs his vlogging camera and begins to vlog himself. Will smiles at waves at the camera.

"Good morning and happy Thanksgiving to all of you! We are currently in Florida visiting our families for the holiday! We are staying here for about a week! RJ is getting ready in the bathroom upstairs and I am just sitting downstairs with the kids, keeping them occupied. We are in a very nice condo for our stay because we didn't wanna stay with family. Four little kids is a lot to take in a house, so we just wanted our own place to stay. Even though both of our families offered a thousand times to have us!" Will says with a chuckle.

"Daddy, can I say hi?" Coralei asks Will softly.

"Sure, baby girl!" Will says as he turns the camera around to film Coralei

"Hi, camera! It's turkey day!" Coralei says with excitement and twirls around.

"It is Turkey day! You have a pretty dress and leggings on! Who picked this outfit out for you?" Will asks Coralei.

"Papi did!" Coralei says with grin.

"He sure did! Papi has a great taste in girl clothes! RJ can pick out a girl outfit easier then a boy outfit." Will says with a chuckle.

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow's outfits*

"Happy Thanksgiving!" Benji says as he walks over to Will and Coralei.

"Benji looks so handsome today! He has his new glasses on, a brand new shirt, pants and shoes! He had a growth spurt so the pants we saved for Thanksgiving didn't fit!" Will says as Benji smiles.

"I'm getting tall." Benji says as he poses for Will and the camera.

"You are getting tall!" Will says as he fixes Benji's shirt collar.