date night!

*Will and RJ finally go on a date night! Will they feel okay leaving the two kids with a friend? Send suggestions! Love • Bree 💜

Will and RJ are getting to go on a much needed date night! They haven't had a date night since Coralei was born.

Benji and Coralei are being watched by one of their best friends Jennine, who was visiting from Florida. Will is finishing up getting ready and RJ is talking to Jennine.

"Benji, I want you to be good for Auntie Jennine. I want you to have fun." RJ says as he hugs Benji.

"Okay! I will!" Benji says with a grin. Benji begins to play with his blocks and toys.

"Coralei will go down very soon, Jennine. I can tell she is getting ready to go to sleep. You can put her in the swing or pack 'n' play." RJ says.

"Aw okay! I want you and Will to be out as long as you want! The kids will be just fine!" Jennine says.

"Aw, thank you. I think we are just going to go to a movie. I think Will is gonna be anxious leaving the kids though." RJ says as he kisses Coralei.

"Oh! If Dobby has a seizure, make sure you time it, and if it's longer then five minutes call Will or I." RJ says and Jennine nods. "Definitely will!" Jennine says as she pets Dobby.

"Auntie Jen, can we play Mario Kart and Pokémon?" Benji asks Jennine.

"You have to teach me how to play Pokémon, because I don't know!" Jennine says as she makes RJ giggle.

"He loves Pokémon just like his Daddy." RJ says as he hugs Benji tightly. Will walks into the the living room, fixing his jacket.

"Handsome man! You look great." RJ says as he kisses Will's cheek.

"Thank you. Hey Jennine! Thank you so much for watching the kids for us." Will says as he hugs Jennine.

"Of course! You know I would do anything for you guys if I lived closer!" Jennine says.

"Daddy, you look so pretty!" Benji says as he hugs Will's leg. "Aw, thank you bubba." Will says as he kisses Benji.

"Papi, you look pretty too!" Benji says as RJ smiles happily.

"Thank you, bubba." RJ says as he kisses Benji. After talking for a few minutes Will and RJ get ready to leave.

Will kisses Benji and Coralei. "I love you both. Have fun with Auntie Jennine and listen to her. I want an awesome report." Will says as Benji smiles.

"Okay, Daddy and Papa! I will!" Benji says with a big smile. RJ kisses Benji and Coralei next.

"Have fun guys! Jennine, if you need anything just call us." RJ says as he fixes his hair.

"I will! Have fun! Don't go too crazy!" Jennine says making RJ and Will blush in slight embarrassment.

RJ and Will head out the door. RJ opens the door for Will. "What a gentlemen." Will says as he gets into the car.

RJ jumps in the driver's seat and kisses Will. "Are you excited for our date night?" RJ asks Will.

"Definitely. I love you so so much." Will says as he kisses RJ. "I love you too! I can't wait to spend time with you." RJ says as Will holds his hand.