benji turns six!

*Benji is turning six! RJ and Will are going to spend the whole day with their birthday boy! Thank you GabriellaSayre for the help! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 💚*

Today is Benji's sixth birthday! Will and RJ can't believe their eldest child is already six years old! It feels like he was just turning three yesterday. Will and RJ have a day full of fun planned for their eldest son and they can't wait to spend one on one time with Benji.

Will, RJ, Coralei, Theodore and Dobby are downstairs waiting for Benji to wake up. Benji is sleeping in this morning.

"Dats mine, Teddy! Mine!" Coralei says grabbing the doll from Theodore.

Theodore frowns at Coralei but doesn't cry.

"Hey, hey. Cora, you have to share with Teddy. You have to share and be nice to your baby brother. Today is Benji's birthday and you need to be on your best behavior or you won't go out." RJ says to Coralei.

Coralei gives Theodore back the doll and he happily begins to play with the doll again.

"Thank you for sharing, Coralei. Good girl." RJ says as he rubs Coralei's back.

*Coralei & Theodore's pajamas*

Will takes Dobby outside to use the bathroom and he begins to vlog himself.

"Hi! Good morning! We are waiting for Benji to wake up so we can go out and do things for his birthday. He is gonna choose what we are doing but RJ and I have a surprise for later today for Benji. Benji is sleeping in which is totally fine, it's his birthday he deserves to sleep in. Benji is six years old today, I can't believe it! It feels like he was just three and little. Now he is super tall and sweet. His birthday party was last weekend and he had so much fun. He had a blast with all of his friends and classmates at school. We didn't vlog much because it was at a bounce house and it was so hectic!" Will says as he yawns.

"Dobby, come on buddy. Let's go inside." Will says as Dobby runs into the house and runs over to RJ.

"Hi, puppy! Hi!" RJ says as he rubs Dobby's head and Dobby licks him.

Will then films Coralei and Theodore playing together. Theodore babbles happily at Will and Coralei waves happily.

"These two are patiently waiting for Benji to wake up so we can start celebrating! We don't wanna wake him up but it's getting late. He never sleeps in but he had a cold a few days ago so he probably just catching up on sleep." Will says as he kisses RJ.

"These two have been fighting for toys all morning!" RJ whispers as Will giggles.

"Coralei is learning how to share her toys with Theodore. Since Theodore is on the move now and can sit up, he loves playing with toys. He usually plays with Coralei's toys since Benji's toys are in his bedroom. Coralei kinda doesn't like sharing her toys but we are working on it." Will says as RJ giggles.