harlow's first outing

*Will and Benji spend time together as they take Harlow to her first doctors appointment! Hope you enjoy! Send fluffy suggestions! Love • Bree ❤️

Will is filming RJ changing Harlow's outfit. Harlow is crying a little bit, not liking being changed at all. Harlow is almost a week old and is getting ready to head out for her very first outing!

"Shh, Shh. It's okay, baby girl. It's okay! It's okay, Harlow." RJ whispers, trying to get Harlow to calm down.

"Somebody had a huge poop explosion and needed an outfit change! Hi, baby girl! Hi!" Will says as Harlow stops fussing and looks up at RJ and Will.

"Her eyes are such a pretty color, guys! Her eyes look blue but around the black part of her eyes are brown! Like how cool is that!" Will says as RJ kisses Harlow's cheek.

"Her eyes are so pretty! I love them! She is Coralei's twin for sure too! Will and I keep calling her Coralei and not Harlow. Poor girl probably thinks her name is Coralei." RJ says with a giggle as Harlow yawns on RJ's shoulder.

"Aww. Are you sleepy, baby girl? Of course she will be sleepy when it is time to go. Her onesie is so cute by the way. Thank you, Mima!" Will says as he kisses Harlow's cheek.

RJ smiles at Will and kisses him softly. Will smiles at RJ and grabs a fuzzy off of his beard.

"Will looks so good, guys! For having Harlow almost a week ago, he looks amazing!" RJ says making Will blush.

"Thank you, babe. I feel really good actually." Will says as Benji walks down the steps.

"Hey bubba. Are you ready to go?" Will asks Benji as Benji hugs him.

"Yes, I'm ready!" Benji says with a big cheeky smile.

"RJ is going to keep Theodore and Coralei occupied at home while Benji and I take Harlow to her first doctor's appointment! Every time Coralei goes to the doctor's office she screams in horror. Whether the appointment is for her or not, she screams like a mad woman. So it is best she doesn't come to the doctor's appointment. Also, Theodore has been Coralei's partner in crime lately and he doesn't wanna leave her, it's precious. So RJ is going to stay home with them." Will says as Theodore and Coralei walk over to him.

"Theodore, Coralei, are you two going be behave for Papi?" Will asks Theodore and Coralei filming them.

Theodore and Coralei are standing together. They both wave at the camera and smile ear to ear.

*Theodore and Coralei's outfits*

"Yes, Daddy!" Theodore says as he hugs Will's leg tightly.

"Yes, Daddy! I will be a good girl and a BIG helper!" Coralei says proudly.

"I wanna hear a good report from Papi, you two! Don't fight and be nice with each other." Will says as he softly kisses Coralei and Theodore's cheeks.